How to pronouce my last name

If I wore the Spider-Man outfit, I'd have to use a lot of stuffing
If that isn't an opneing I don't know what is! Is it my imagination,or is Barry beginning to enjoy being abused?
:tongue:

Originally posted by suzysezso

If that isn't an opneing I don't know what is! Is it my imagination,or is Barry beginning to enjoy being abused?
:tongue:

Oh he absolutely MUST!!! My first instinct was, "too much info...way too much info":eek: :eek: :eek: and then I thought that he can't ever really expect us to forget this? :confused:

HOM-burger helper, helps your HOM-burger...

oh that's just wrong...:rolleyes:

Karen

NOT touching this one with a 10 foot pole!! I'm already being sent a box of garbage for my birthday!
theyareontome.gif

If barry spent some of his 250 milloion on a new vechicle, do you think he would buy a
HOM-VEE

How can you disrespect Hom like that?
Cause Hom-y don't play that!

"Oh you're going to IOA? Don't forget to lock your Hom"

Hom-pty Dompty sat on a wall

We should have dropped the Hom on Afghanistan

I dunno about that...but I sure hope he's not a HOMicidal maniac, or we're all in a heap of trouble!!!

Barry, do I get extra points for twice using your correct pronunciation as part of a play on words??? :D :D :D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter