• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how to see all ADRs attached to my resort ressie?

Jill Schwartz

Mouseketeer
Is there an online way to see a list of all the ADRs attached to my hotel/package reservation?
When I booked the online ADRs I first put in my resort ressie. I was in a hurry doing the ADRS b/c I had to pick up my son from swim practice at 6:15am. I quickly counted the ADRs listed in my account and there were 7, which is correct. So I checked out and then hit "print" as I raced out the door. Later that night I looked at the printout and there were only 5 shown!
I of course don't have record of the confirm number of the other 2 I thought I made...since they didn't print. I went back into the system and rebooked the 2.
Shouldn't there be a way that I can put in my resort reservation number and then have it pull up a list of the ADRs linked to it??
Thanks!!

sadly there isnt. it would be great if they were all tied in! the only way to see your ADRs is by going to the website and putting in your confirmation numbers.

i wished for the same thing when i booked!

The weird thing is they could do this fairly easily. They can give you a list of your ADRs at the hotel when you check in so the information is available and associated with your reservation.

I wish they would let us do it at home too.

THanks for the info! Seems like a pretty big flaw in the system. Don't know why but I did not get an email for the 5 or 7 I thought I made, and since 2 didnt' print (assuming they were made at all!)...who knows if I made them or not since I don't have a printed confirm number.
Since I went back in and booked to make certain I have them...I could very well be double booked. Only being able to check by calling (and probably sitting on hold for castmember) makes people less likely to get the "mistake" ADRs cancelled if they are in there!
Seems like the online ADR is a step in the right direction but as good as it could easily be!

Hi Bill,
I was wondering if you could tell me where you had your picture taken with Minnie in the polka dot dress.

I love Minnie, but we always have a hard time finding her in the dress. We have seen her at the Cape May breakfast, but she is wearing her beach wear.

Thank you for your help!

portorleans.jpg

allprincessessmlt.jpg

Hi Bill,
I was wondering if you could tell me where you had your picture taken with Minnie in the polka dot dress.

I love Minnie, but we always have a hard time finding her in the dress. We have seen her at the Cape May breakfast, but she is wearing her beach wear.

Thank you for your help!

portorleans.jpg

allprincessessmlt.jpg

It maybe Epcote Character Corner. You wait in line and get pics with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie,Pluto.

Is there an online way to see a list of all the ADRs attached to my hotel/package reservation?
When I booked the online ADRs I first put in my resort ressie. I was in a hurry doing the ADRS b/c I had to pick up my son from swim practice at 6:15am. I quickly counted the ADRs listed in my account and there were 7, which is correct. So I checked out and then hit "print" as I raced out the door. Later that night I looked at the printout and there were only 5 shown!
I of course don't have record of the confirm number of the other 2 I thought I made...since they didn't print. I went back into the system and rebooked the 2.
Shouldn't there be a way that I can put in my resort reservation number and then have it pull up a list of the ADRs linked to it??
Thanks!!

When I made adrs online for the first time for our xmas trip this year (12/26/09-1/1/10) after I made them all online, I received a confirming email for each of them. Is this not being done anymore? I am making next xmas adrs in June...just wondering why this was not done for you.

Connears

Thanks!!

When I went to "My Disney Vacation" (by orange suitcase) on the Disneyworld website and then went to "Dining Reservations" (I believe at this point you log in etc.) when I entered the first reservation number, a list of all my ressies were on a drop down list under the confirmation # box. Hope this works for you as well:flower3:

When I went to "My Disney Vacation" (by orange suitcase) on the Disneyworld website and then went to "Dining Reservations" (I believe at this point you log in etc.) when I entered the first reservation number, a list of all my ressies were on a drop down list under the confirmation # box. Hope this works for you as well:flower3:

That didn't work for me. I can click the link to retrieve multiple reservations and have to enter in each confirmation number and phone number, but can only retrieve ten at a time. We've got 15 reservations. I wish there was a way to pull them all up in one easy list to print out. Guess that's why I made my own handy-dandy spreadsheet. :-)

That didn't work for me. I can click the link to retrieve multiple reservations and have to enter in each confirmation number and phone number, but can only retrieve ten at a time. We've got 15 reservations. I wish there was a way to pull them all up in one easy list to print out. Guess that's why I made my own handy-dandy spreadsheet. :-)

Well I decided maybe I should check my dining ressies:scared1: Now it tells me that can't find my room ressies. I give up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter