How to stop "immediate " notifications

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I have some "watched " threads, and am getting immediate e-mails. I would like to discontinue this, only get notifications once a week as I used to. I do not see how to change this.

Can someone help, please?

Bobbi

I am having this issue, too. I'd like to just turn off e-mail notifications completely, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

You can turn off (or turn on) email notifications from your Personal Details page.
Click on your username in the dark blue bar near the top of the forum
a drop-down menu will appear -- click on Alert Preferences and deselect whichever options are appropriate for you

You can turn off (or turn on) email notifications from your Personal Details page.
Click on your username in the dark blue bar near the top of the forum
a drop-down menu will appear -- click on Alert Preferences and deselect whichever options are appropriate for you

There does not seem to be a selection of "weekly." It seems to be yes or no, but "yes" comes immediately.

There does not seem to be a selection of "weekly." It seems to be yes or no, but "yes" comes immediately.

Agree... I haven't seen a "weekly" notification option yet. I don't have notifications sent to my email, never have as it just clutters up my email box. You might try "watch thread" and the next time you log in you can see which ones have new posts.

If I uncheck the box, i won't get e-mails, but I also won't get alerts here on the site. I guess I can make a spam e-mail account to use as my address here so I can keep the alerts without getting so many e-mails in my normal address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter