How to take Pictures of the VMK screen

I am trying to get this, but what is the vmk pal?

Yes, excellent question. what is vmk pal and how do you get it?:confused3 Also, I didn't have to host my picture. I copied it to paint and from there copied it to My Documents. um, is this illegal? Oh, boy, that just occurred to me that it might be illegal!! OH BOY!!! :eek: :scared1: :eek: :eek: :scared:

Now, that I've told everyone that, PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME!!! I WANT TO LIVE!!!!

Yes, excellent question. what is vmk pal and how do you get it?:confused3 Also, I didn't have to host my picture. I copied it to paint and from there copied it to My Documents. um, is this illegal? Oh, boy, that just occurred to me that it might be illegal!! OH BOY!!! :eek: :scared1: :eek: :eek: :scared:

Now, that I've told everyone that, PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME!!! I WANT TO LIVE!!!!
Host means to upload your image to a photo host like Photobucket or Imageshack which will you the IMG code, not to save it.

I'm so bloody lost. my print screen key on my lappy has "Sys Req" right below it so i'm not sure if it's the right one. also when you press it do u hold it in or just press? and i still don't know how to take a pic of my VMK character!:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I'm so bloody lost. my print screen key on my lappy has "Sys Req" right below it so i'm not sure if it's the right one. also when you press it do u hold it in or just press? and i still don't know how to take a pic of my VMK character!:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

ok you need to press shift and press it and the jack sparrow thing in ur sig is WAY to big it is over the bytes limit here is the signiture rules http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=976051
~bravehook~

ok you need to press shift and press it and the jack sparrow thing in ur sig is WAY to big it is over the bytes limit here is the signiture rules http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=976051
~bravehook~

Okay, well, that made absolutely NO sense...

Anne Bonny, the Print Screen/SysRq button is the correct one. You don't need to hold it down. Pressing it alone, it will take a screenshot of everything on your computer that is visible at the time. If you want to take a screenshot of only the VMK screen to make it easier, hold down the Alt key and press the Print Screen key at the same time. Then you can paste into a program like Paint.

nvm everyone i figured it out! i downloaded VMK Pal and it was super easy. thanks for the help ;)

1: Push ctrl alt and Print Screen. (You could just push print screen, but that will require more editing.)

2: Go to Paint or something similar, Photoshop works. Push Ctrl and V to paste the image on Paint.

3: Then edit it to your desired size. Save the image, title it if you wish, ;).

4: Host it at Imageshack or PhotoBucket

5: Click Browse and find the image, then click Upload. Copy the BBCode for Forums 2 on imageshack. If you are using photobucket, the IMG code.

Hope this helps!
How this work on a Mac? Please and Thank you!

Ok, I dont have Photobucket or anything like that, except Paint, is that going to be a problem and if not can u explain the steps using paint? or PM me

Thx, Pixie_Magic :cutie:

1: Push ctrl alt and Print Screen. (You could just push print screen, but that will require more editing.)

2: Go to Paint or something similar, Photoshop works. Push Ctrl and V to paste the image on Paint.

3: Then edit it to your desired size. Save the image, title it if you wish, ;).

4: Host it at Imageshack or PhotoBucket

5: Click Browse and find the image, then click Upload. Copy the BBCode for Forums 2 on imageshack. If you are using photobucket, the IMG code.

Hope this helps!
vmk pal is easier lol

Definatly my friend helped me with that so when vmk time hits i am going to go Photo crazyy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What if you dont have a printer or something like that?:confused:

Im ready to shop:cutie:til i drop!:rotfl2:
No seriously, i have a fainting problem :laughing: :laughing: :angel: princess:

Ok so I got everything so far, I've taken an image and I've made it to 100x100 pixels, I've hosted it on imageshack and got the code, but now when I paste the code into the browse bar for an avatar, it doesn't respond; the code is there ready to go but the computer isn't responding when I click change my avatar, but I still can choose one of the pre-set avatars alright. Any suggestions? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter