How to tell if 2 reservations are linked

Nohal

DIS Veteran
In October we booked BB for 2 rooms, one is in my name and the other is in DH name. I made all the ADR's for all 6 of us and when I go to friends and family it says that I manage for all 6 of us. However, when I go to DH reservation it only lists the original 3 on his reservation and doesn't say that his reservation is linked with mine. I will be making FP for us on Wednesday and want to be sure I can do all 6. Is there any way to tell if I'll be able to do this?

Also because we booked bounceback I am the lead on one reservation and DH is the lead on the other. When I did this before (years ago before FP) I was able to switch DH to my room and my son to the other room with his wife and child. I thought that I read that they no long let you do this as the lead has to stay on the reservation and can't be moved to another. Is this the case?

MDE will not show if they are linked. It only shows back end. You'll have to call. If everyone is Friends & Family in MDE you should be able to book the FP+ anyway.

Lead does have to stay on the reservation. You cannot book a BB for anyone who wasn't with you for the first booking.

If you can see their tickets then you can make fast passes for them.

I think that they can move your DH into your room at the front desk when you check in. The fps and ADRs will stay with the person but the resort rooms will only unlock for the people listed in the rooms.

If you can see their tickets then you can make fast passes for them.

I think that they can move your DH into your room at the front desk when you check in. The fps and ADRs will stay with the person but the resort rooms will only unlock for the people listed in the rooms.

I can't see their tickets. I think they are listed under my reservation with me as the lead because I made ADRs for all of us.

I guess the best thing to do is call to make sure they are linked.

Just a note, you can make ADR's for anyone. That's not relevant to your original question. As to not seeing tickets, you can't until the 60 day window opens if they are part of a package. Package tickets will not show up until 7 AM ET on the day your 60 FP+ window open.

Are either of you BBs packages that include ticket's?

You can also make FP+ for anyone in your MDE Friends & Family list as long as they have a valid ticket entitlement, they don't have to be listed on your room or even the other room in your DH's name. They just need to have a valid ticket entitlement active.

Dave

Not sure I fully follow. When you say this
I made all the ADR's for all 6 of us and when I go to friends and family it says that I manage for all 6 of us.
Do you mean you have 2 different MDE accounts? One in your name, one in your DH? With different guests on each one?
and this
However, when I go to DH reservation it only lists the original 3 on his reservation and doesn't say that his reservation is linked with mine
may mean that his isn't set to share plans properly. Go in to each guest on the Friends list and make sure the Share plans button is checked on everyone on both accounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter