HOW TO USE THIS BOARD

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Post your favorite recipes here. That's simple enough :)

Indicate in the subject line which plan the recipe is for, WW for Weight Watchers and/or LC for low carbohydrate.

If you copy and paste a recipe originally posted by another person or taken from a website or cookbook give credit to the original poster, website or author.

Easy, huh?

Katholyn

I'm on WW :)

What is the carb count per serving to be considered "low carb" in case one of my WW recipe also could be low carb??

There is no carb count that determines that, really. If the recipe contains flour, sugar, cornstarch, barley, rice, potatoes, corn, cold cereal etc then it would definitely not be considered low carb. Do your recipes provide you with the nutritional information besides the point count? Be sure and include that, too.

Some WW recipes can easily be made LC by "tweaking" the ingredients list a little. Replacing skim milk with heavy cream, reduced fat cheese or margarine with the full fat versions and using mayonaise instead of fat free miracle whip or salad dressing--just as LC recipes can sometimes be "tweaked" into being WW friendly :)

I'm anxious to get some recipes here so that we can start on the indexes :)

I was experimenting on Saturday and found that if you mix half of a can of Diet Sunkist, 1/2 cup of pineapple juice and 2 oz. of Torani's Sugar Free Coconut Syrup you can make a pretty good tropical drink. You could play with it depending on what flavor you like the best. It tastes something like orange pineapple sherbet meets pina colada. After I made it I put ice in it and went searching around the house for some of those drink umbrellas :sunny: (I couldn't find any :sad2: ). Anyway it is only 1 pt for about 12 oz. of drink. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!