How warm/cold in April?

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
We will be in LA from April 6-20. How warm/cold will it be then? I have looked up the temperatures on the web, but still they don´t really mean anything to me. Will we be able to swim outside? What are the beaches like near San Diego? Will it be shorts and t-shirts, or pants and jackets?

Geee, these questions seem to be endless ;)

I went to Disneyland last April and well I wore shorts/tanktops. You can swim outside it was warm. I got bad bad burn. BRINGG SPF!! :) I thought I was getting skin cancer. lol :) Just be sure to have a coat for the night because it gets cold sometimes if you are going to Disney! Hope you have fun!

you know the bad thing about it is that during the month of March, April, and May it can go either way...Ive gone when its super hot and then also when at the same time just different year its been cold...either way its gonna be cold at night so your best bet is to just keep checking the weather about a week before you go sowhen your getting ready to pack you'll have a better knowledge of how its gonna be...definitely though bring jacket and long pants for the night

Remember, temperature is going to be relative to what you are used to. When we lived in Phoenix we thought it was a bit cool in April in LA/San Diego. But coming from somewhere else it may not seem cool. Not sure if sites like weather.com offer temperature in both measures - if not I think my MIL said you can subtract 30 and divide that in half to get an idea. Compare that temperature to what you are used to at home. If at home you would be in shorts, you probably will be there too. Do bring a sweater or jacket for evening though. Even if the days are warm, it will cool off after sunset and indoors will likely be air conditioned and it could get cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter