HRC room choice question...m

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
Our family of 5 (3 kids...7, 5 1/2 and 4) is going to HRC in April. We are trying to decide between a kid suite and a club level room. We have done conceirge at WDW and we do enjoy the perks. I can't decide between more room or extra service...

Jess

Gupsmom,

Kidsuite, kidsuite, kidsuite!

I have stayed in both and upon our recent return, it just has reiterated my initial feelings - should have booked the suite instead. You can always run out and buy a case of water/beverages/morning fixins'/snacks - I would vote for the bigger room!

Debbie

We stayed on the Club level back in April. There are 2 adults and 3 children. Fortunately, when I called to inquire about room space the nice gentleman put a request for a bigger room in the computer. He gave us a room with 2 big beds and a pull out couch. I took many pictures of the inside of this room. I wish I could remember the name of the room because it was definitely oversized. While walking down the hallway when the maids were making up the room I looked inside and you could see how much smaller the room was. You can't beat the food in the morning and evening. I'm sure you've read about it in other posts. I'm happy we were able to get the additional space needed. I just don't think it's normally something you can pre-request. I think I might have been lucky or something because when I called back a few days later to be sure he didn't mess up, the girl said it's not something they usually can put aside because they don't have very many of them. It might be worth trying???

Club Level. The convenience just cant be beat !!!! I have 2 boys 14,9 and just the drinks alone were worth it. But they had such great snacks such as chicken pasta and shrimp salad. They wern't hungry for dinner.

That is so true DeeInMS. I remember a few nights we skipped dinner because noone was hungry. Instead we did something I love to do, go out for dessert. We hit the Hard Rock Cafe several times just for their yummy desserts. I took a picture of my 15 year olds hot fudge sundae, it was huge.

I'll be happy to e-mail some pictures to you. I have about 8 good ones of the room. Just send me your e-mail address please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter