HRH club level vs. RPH club level

Paige3

Earning My Ears
Last Christmas we stayed at HRH on the club floor and loved it. We are thinking of returning this Christmas, and considering the RPH club level. Has anyone stayed there or at both and would know the differences? Is the food similar? Turndown service? DVD/CD borrowing? Also, anyone find a decent price for that time of year? I booked through Hotelkingdom last year and found a great rate, but no great prices yet. Help??

They are pretty much the same. RPR's club level is much smaller though. There are only 42 rooms at Club level at RPR. I also found the staff to much more attentive at RPR but it could have been there were a lot less people to deal with there.
Haven't checked any prices recently, so I can't help you out there.

I thought the staff at RPR was friendlier. They seemed to really try to get to know the families that came to the Club. Can't help you with your other questions. My memory is faulty.:teeth:

Are HRH & RPH still available through Hotelkingdom? I looked on the site but couldn't find either one. If so, any idea what kind of rate I can expect to pay in March?

I paid $209.00 this past March for club at a Fan club rate.

I am paying $216 Fan Club rate at HRH club level for Dec. 22 & 23. The rate jumps to $339 for Dec. 24. I am hoping a better rate comes out before we go, but if not, I'll just stick with what I have. Just curious, was anything special done for Christmas in the club lounge at HRH?

They still ARE both available on hotel kingdom. If it doesn't show up for the dates you want, it's probably not available. I had the same thing happen to me until I entered alternate dates and both popped up.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter