HRH or PB

Daryl

DIS Veteran
I've only been to the Portifino Bay but on my next trip I'm booked at the Hard Rock. How do the two properties compare?

The Portofino is very elegant and quiet but not stuffy. As you know there are many restaurant choices there. The Hard Rock is a livelier (sp?) place with rock music playing constantly (usually not too loud though). There aren't as many food choices. The water slide at the main pool is bigger as is the pool itself. You can also walk to Universal in less than 5 minutes from the main pool.

What both places have in common though are very friendly employees and comfortable beds!

I prefer PBH beacuse there are more restaurant choices, three pools, & the rooms are slightly larger. I also prefer the amibiance better. But I stay at whichever gives me the best rate! You can't go wrong with either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter