HRH or RPR December 26-29

PrincessTaylorsMom

Mouseketeer
Taking our 16 yo DDs for a Christmas vacation trip, first time staying on property. I'm thinking EP is a must, so trying to decide between HRH or RPR. Thinking that DDs would like HRH more. Is it worth the extra $? Thoughts?

How much time do you think you might spend at the resorts? Interested in any of the restaurants? Pools?

For us, we don't spend much time at the resorts - have never eaten at any of the resort restaurants and have never used any of the resort amenities. So we just pick the least expensive of the 3 premiere which usually puts us at RPR (and once at Portofino).

That might change this week, though. We're headed down tonight and with the parks closing a bit early, we'll be looking for things to do.

How much time do you think you might spend at the resorts? Interested in any of the restaurants? Pools?
Good question. I want to spend at least an afternoon exploring the resort and at the pool. not sure about the restaurants, but I've heard good things about The Kitchen.

I’m not fond of the Kitchen, but with your kids’ age, I would definitely book the Hard Rock. Music starts around 8 am and ends around 11pm. So if they like music, it’s perfect. And it’s a much smaller resort than Royal.

Pool at HR is nice and the best about the HR is that you have an easy walk to the Studios if you don’t catch a boat. I walked to and from the HR many times. From Royal, I only walk if I feel like it, which is not often. Most of the time, the boat is faster from there.

So if only a few dollars difference, I would stay at the HR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!