HRH/PB Room Rates, Discounts?

kutchyone

DIS Veteran
HELP!!! You all have been so wonderful with your help in the past on our DW vacations that I once again turn to you. I contacted Universal direct via phone and went to their web site and got a rate of $239.00 for gardenview at the HRH. As I have learned over the years while dealing with Disney this is not the best rate available. Having never dealth with Unviersal what are my options as far as discounted rates, clubs, valid discount codes &/or any other affiliations? What should I expect to pay for a room at the HRH or PB for June 18 & June 19th. I also see that they are offering a two for three day ticket. Even at the full rate I priced it out and it was a little a better deal to purchase the room seperate from the tickets. There was also something listed about a meal. There was an additional charge of $18.00 for our 13 year old daughter. When booking room reservations do you always get this option included? Any and all help would be appreciated. :confused:

I just went through all of this to get a room for March. Ended up with HRH GV for $125 a night with the entertainment rate. Try the fan club rate (a $25-35 fee and you get a certificate for a HR meal back), entertainment (you have to buy a book seperately, but they are offering free shipping for a limited time) and you could even check on Annual pass rate if you will be at the parks long enough for this to make sense. Just keep checking back and especially if you are flexible with you dates. They also have a Loews First club that is free to join, but I can't seem to get mine to work and am thinking I have to visit to get it activated. Good luck, there are discounts out there and I am sure you can get a better rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter