hrh room question

wild about the world

Earning My Ears
I booked a delux room at entertainment rate of 149.00 per night.
Pool view was 129.00 per night. Is it worth the extra?
Does anyone have room request information on what floor or room number to stay in?

Is the Deluxe room a club level? Those are great rates, when are you going???

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

I haven't been to HRH but others have said the deluxe rooms are bigger than the regular rooms.

The deluxe room is bigger and has a sofa bed. It also has an extra area by the closet with a wooden shelf for your suitcases and a desk and chair that oddly has no light fixture by it. I tried peeking in a regular room to see if there was much difference - I think the deluxe room is good if you have more than 4 people, otherwise the standard room is okay. We requested a deluxe pool view and wound up looking out at a rooftop by the front entrance. I am guessing that there are more standard poolview rooms than deluxe poolview rooms.

Just back today and stayed in a deluxe room. I had a pool view on the 2nd floor and it was great. I requested an upper floor on my ressies but could not get it. Front desk said that alot of the upper floors had the rooms described earlier, roof views. I would stay in the deluxe room again for the $20 difference. It is definately more spacious, great couch with ottoman, all retro. It was just alot of fun. From what I saw of the hotel layout, it seems all the deluxe rooms are at the corners(bends) of the hotel so that would indicate there are alot fewer deluxe rooms. With the pool view you could see the fireworks at IOA going off just above the HRH sign from our window. If you don't want to go for deluxe, definately stick with the pool view.

Yes, it was a sleeper sofa. Extra linens and pillows in the closet. One thing I forgot to mention is that the beds were one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I have read this before in other posts and didn't believe it until I checked for myself. Any other questions, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter