http://disboards.com/threads/August-26th-2018-7-night-Fjords-on-magic

SMill

Earning My Ears
This page is for all fellow deck mates that want to join in on the fish extender mission.
This is my first time with all this so please be kind :0

Hi!

I've been eagerly waiting for a board to begin. I thought we were the only people booked on the cruise

This will be our second Disney cruise, we did one last year with a similar itinerary and also sailing from Dover but without the Copenhagen stop.

We will be travelling in two cabins with myself, my two younger brothers and our parents. If you have any questions I'll try and help if I can?

hi

i have been trying to look around for these boards but it appears to be easier to communicate on facebook to be honest. so if you have an account look on there :0

Hello all! This will be cruise #8 for us. Can't wait :)

Just booked this morning! Cannot wait :)

Is there a Facebook group for Fish extender and meet ups yet?

I’m having trouble signing into the FB group . I answered the questions but no luck.
We are platinum and have cruised with DCL 18 Times. I wanted to sign up for the FE.
Thanks for your help
I’m trying but it keeps saying something went wrong. Maybe a glitch? I’ll try again in a bit. Are you able to cancel and re-request?

On an unrelated note, your name is very familiar and I’m wondering if we cruised together before

It may take them awhile to respond. Give it some time. I’m in the fb group. Let me know if you need me to contact the admins.

This page is for all fellow deck mates that want to join in on the fish extender mission.
This is my first time with all this so please be kind :0
I'm in the other group, but will there also be a FE sign up here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter