Hurricane (not mustang) Sally

Arc, be safe. That whole area of Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Pensacola took a beating. I have a doctor i know who now lives in Orange Beach on the Intercoastal. At 5am she had 5 foot deep water under house.

Heard you got a little rain too. :rolleyes:

I have been praying for all in the area to stay safe. I hope your property is not badly destroyed. Praying for Randy & his family, Tigger Dad & his family & Bama Ed & family are OK. Not weather related, but Arnold was moved to ICU today. The was admitted to the hsspital from his oncology appt. They had to do the paddle to stop his AFeb again & now he has a full blown pneumonia. Doctor called & told me they will do all they can. They have moved his oxygen level to 15. Normally he keeps it between 3 & 4. Prayers all of you in the path of the Sally are OK.

I have been praying for all in the area to stay safe. I hope your property is not badly destroyed. Praying for Randy & his family, Tigger Dad & his family & Bama Ed & family are OK. Not weather related, but Arnold was moved to ICU today. The was admitted to the hsspital from his oncology appt. They had to do the paddle to stop his AFeb again & now he has a full blown pneumonia. Doctor called & told me they will do all they can. They have moved his oxygen level to 15. Normally he keeps it between 3 & 4. Prayers all of you in the path of the Sally are OK.
Prayers for Arnold and you. :hug:

Gloria- Arnold is in our thoughts. I know you have really great hospitals down there.

Arc- Glad you are just dealing with no power and not damage.

Everyone else in the area. The flood pictures look dramatic. Hopefully things recede quickly and the sun comes out tomorrow.

j

He Marinated it overnight in ZESTY ITALIAN DRESSING then battered and deep fried it

In 2004, when Hurricane Iven landed in Gulf Shores it caused massive dame. Just up the highway, across from King Neptune's is The Little Zoo That Could, or Gulf Shores Zoo. There is the home of Chucky, a very large alligator. During that storm Chucky got out and spent a few days on vacation before being caught and returned.

Before this storm landed I made a joke about him getting out.

Then I saw that video.

A nurse I work with had just bought his first camper a month ago. He had it down in Orange Beach just across street from The Warf. When Sally made her changes East they bailed.

Without the camper.

The campground owner sent him this pic.
Screensho.jpg

His reply: its insured

Prayers for Arnold and you for strength and healing. Also prayers for all those impacted by Hurricane Sally.

Steve

@friendofeeyore Lots of prayers and hope for quick improvement for Arnold.

I hope those that did sustain damage can quickly recover. It looks like he flooding damage is the bigger issue this time.

Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and the State Park all closed for ten days (until 9/26) for cleanup. The campground area had lots of flooding from the lake particularly over by the pool/laundry room/store area. Lots of limbs/trees down as well - all per GSP FB post.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!