HWBD Fantasmic pkg

Lisa Tarvin

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the latest dinner reservation time with the Fantasmic pkg. in late November? The latest it shows online is 4:30pm do that add later times closer to the show date or is that the latest available?

For hollywood & vine with Fantasmic (early nov) the latest ADR was 5pm. It’s for the 8pm Fantasmic so they want you to have plenty of time to eat and get to the show. I think even with the Fantasmic dining pkg you are still supposed to get there early because it’s a reserved section but not reserved seats. As far as I know know there won’t be later times offered.

Are the dining packages for dinner only available on Friday/Sat/Sun? I have had no luck finding anything on Disney, so I went to *********** to set up an alert, and they only show lunch for Mon-Thursday and closed for dinner (not like all spots filled, but that H&V isn't open for dinner those days) is that true?

I originally had F! package on a thurs and moved it to a tues, both with H&V dinners

Right now, I'm getting "no tables available for ...." when requesting the day we want to go. If I cancel my H&V ADR, will that open a spot for a fantasmic dining package that I can turn around and book? Or are they unrelated? I have a dining adr only for minnies holiday dining but it isn't a F! package..

Right now, I'm getting "no tables available for ...." when requesting the day we want to go. If I cancel my H&V ADR, will that open a spot for a fantasmic dining package that I can turn around and book? Or are they unrelated? I have a dining adr only for minnies holiday dining but it isn't a F! package..
I can’t say for sure, but this is what happened for us. I had a H&V at 4:50 with no Fantasmic because those packages hadn’t been released. The day they were released, I tried finding one for H&V dinner and nothing came up except for lunch, so I booked lunch and canceled my 4:50 dinner. Almost immeditely, my 4:50 popped up as available with Fantasmic, so I booked that and canceled my lunch. It’s a risk to cancel because it’s possible it won’t appear as available with Fantasmic- perhaps there are a limited # of Fantasmic packages that are available, but if it doesn’t, you could just immediately rebook as H&V without Fantasmic.

I can’t say for sure, but this is what happened for us. I had a H&V at 4:50 with no Fantasmic because those packages hadn’t been released. The day they were released, I tried finding one for H&V dinner and nothing came up except for lunch, so I booked lunch and canceled my 4:50 dinner. Almost immeditely, my 4:50 popped up as available with Fantasmic, so I booked that and canceled my lunch. It’s a risk to cancel because it’s possible it won’t appear as available with Fantasmic- perhaps there are a limited # of Fantasmic packages that are available, but if it doesn’t, you could just immediately rebook as H&V without Fantasmic.

Ok, Thank you! Would you recommend trying it over the phone or online?

Ok, Thank you! Would you recommend trying it over the phone or online?
My computers (desktop) wouldn’t let me book Fantasmic at all so I had to call. The CM booked lunch for me and canceled my dinner but neither of us thought to look for my canceled dinner time as a F! package so I hung up. Then I saw it on my computer pop up so had to call again. And had to wait on hold again and worry my time would be taken! So stressful. If you’re able to book Fantasmic on your computer you can try yourself (I actually was able to do it on a different day when I had to switch days we will be at HS). Otherwise you can call but make sure to explain that you want them to search for your time on the same call to see if it comes up and then just have them rebook without F! if it doesn’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!