I am booked with AIR CANADA!!!

buzz638

Disney fan from Québec
Good morning everyone,
I am getting nervous about all that negative
talk with Air Canada.
We are booked with Air Canada vacations for the
Disney cruise on august 16th 2003, and gave a good deposit
on it already. Does anyone knows what happen if they do declare bankruptcy ???
We are due to complete th payment soon.
We've been planning that trip for almost 2 years now
and i cannot see myself telling my 9 years old daughter that we are not going :(
If anyone as details or info please let us know....

Thank you
Steff

I'm with you...we have a flight booked for October with Air Canada so Im also hoping everything goes OK. Sorry I can't offer any reassurance.

What kind of rates are you getting? I just checked for our Sept. trip and it was almost $900 for 2 of us.

Looks like we'll be heading out of Buffalo, unless some major seat sales come up!

I ended up using Air Miles for 1 ticket and Aeroplan for the other. If I was close to Buffalo, I'd go that route...it seems way cheaper.

I think you will both be fine, I can't see the goverment letting air Canada go under. Just keep checking your flight times as that is probably what would change, if the planes aren't full they might merge two flights together. Hopefully you bought trip insurance so if anything unfortunate did happen you would be able to recover your losses.

Allison

We too are booked on AC, but not to worry it appears as of today all unions have settled. Although the airline may be smaller
it will still be flying!!!! We leave in less than 5 weeks yah! You lucky ducks will be on your cruise, Bon Voyage.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter