I am clueless and missed the news of the $95 fee

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
for the Disney collection. when does this go into effect?

I can't believe they are charging $95 for a resort that was offered in the original deal as free. bummer.

Its in the fall edition of Vacation Magic - the newsletter. Some new people are getting it as part of their "Welcome Home" package.

The fee goes into effect Jan. 1 (so make your reservation before then!). The only exception so far is DL.

thanks. I just found the other LONG post about it.
I just used points to stay at the Polynesian this year and I really enjoyed it. but it cost us 330 pts for 1 week instead of 127 for a studio.

that difference should be enough...now I have to pay too. just bugs me. I wouldn't mind the fee if the pts weren't soooo high.

and why would anyone pay the fee for 1-2 night stay anywhere....:confused:

I talked to my guide yesterday and she said that stays in DL did not require the fee. WDW, DL Paris, etcl all required the fee. That doesn't make much sense to me, but when I questioned it, she confirmed it again.

I talked to my guide yesterday and she said that stays in DL did not require the fee. WDW, DL Paris, etcl all required the fee. That doesn't make much sense to me, but when I questioned it, she confirmed it again.

The fees have always been charged for Disney Cruise bookings, but not for WDW or DL resort stays. Not sure about Paris.

The $95 for the Poly, GF, Contemporary, etc. is definitely a new fee as of 1/1/08.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter