I Bought Tickets!!!

rocky41102

Mouseketeer
Since prices went up, I bought my tickets through AAA today for what seemed to be the cheapest price I could find. This is our first time at Universal so I'm super excited! Now we just have to finalize our dates-May or October...Or upgrade to seasonal passes and go both......

Be sure you take proof of purchasing tickets through AAA, so you will get the AAA discount in the shops and restaurants.

Since prices went up, I bought my tickets through AAA today for what seemed to be the cheapest price I could find. This is our first time at Universal so I'm super excited! Now we just have to finalize our dates-May or October...Or upgrade to seasonal passes and go both......

A vote for go for both trips........:D

Universal Orlando is addictive!!!

So much for everyone to do and I`m sure you`ll love it so much you`ll want to go back sooner rather than later......:thumbsup2

I can relate to the excitement! We are going for our first time to Universal in just under 3 weeks. We are getting seasonal passes because it better fits for the number of park days we hope to do, but it's already got me thinking about another trip later in the year or January 2019. Have to figure out how to pull that one off : ).

Great the op bought tickets before UO increases prices

Not a bad increased on the 16th but still those dollar here and there add up when buying for a family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!