"I brushed my teeth, and I don't have cooties." An August DFTW and Disneymoon TR

I stopped for N to take this picture of me, and the people coming up behind him were hardcore judging. And I did not care.

PocEjTp.jpg

Got air! Don't care!

The theming of the West Wing is very cool, but I agree, too dark for decent dining.

I LOVE your 7DMT ride photo!

I loved the story of the kids with the ducks, until mom put a stop to all the fun. We actually had a mom dump two of her kids on us (without telling us) during our 2013 trip. We were in the Winnie The Pooh line that was NOT moving, for more than 45 minutes, due to rain and tour groups cashing in Fast Passes. There was mom, baby and a girl and a boy about age 8 and 10, I would guess. They were behind us in line but we let them in front of us so they could get out of the rain. At some point it became obvious to me that the baby desperately needed a diaper change (my secret power is super-smell. It's not as cool as it sounds). We didn't notice, but mom slipped away with the baby, leaving the two kids in line. When we got to the place where you tell the ride attendant how many, the kids said "2". He looked as us and said, I don't understand. We explained that they weren't with us. Where is mom? We, and the kids, didn't know. They let us through to ride. Not sure about the kids.

:eek:

Too lazy to go back and grab the pictures for the capture this request, but I could not help myself....

Rapunzel I would caption...NICE RACK! (Sorry if I am being crude here...but it made me LOL)

Minnie I would caption: He did do it Minnie...tell him how wrong that is! ....although I LOVE natebenma's caption soooo much!

This is awesome! I think you got this wrong though - they weren't hardcore judging, they were hardcore jealous! ::yes::

Oooohh, that must be it! That makes me feel much better! haha

What a terrible story, ugh. And it sounded like the kids had found a wonderful way to keep themselves busy and occupied. Poor kids :sad2:

I know. :sad1: I almost wish I'd taken her up on her offer to take them! Maybe they would have been better off!

It looks like she's trying to steal N from you :rotfl: So I assume she's saying "Married men are my type" :lmao:

:laughing: He looks pretty willing, too! Maybe I should talk to him about this...

N looking creepy in the corner makes the picture :rotfl: And the off centeredness.

100%! It's those little things coming together to make this such an excellent #ThanksPhotopass moment.

I kind of think you two look alike.

Best compliment! Thanks! :goodvibes Maybe this will have to be my next cosplay. I was always sad that we didn't do Merida with the birthday company I worked for. But it's probably for the best because my accent would have been terrible! :laughing:

She has the crazy picture eyes :laughing: My dad and brother do them too.

Yes!! It always freaks me out when characters are like this! You'd think it would be something they'd have in the hiring process...like take pictures of them posing and make sure they didn't look crazy.

"You need a fancy hat like my poodles" :rotfl:

:eek: He DOES need a fancy hat like her poodles!! ::yes::

sorry, this was WAY back when, but am trying to play catch up just a bit.

Le Cel was quite nice, but request a table along the wall if you want a less "out in the open" feel.

Tiffins- my favorite place in all of WDW.

Jiko has amazing food. Truly delicious and it's nice to get in some animal time at the viewing areas before or after dinner.

Not tried Citricos eyet.

HBD- divine. Love this place.

Paddlefish looks interesting. I hear they have a rooftop bar that looks really nice.

AP- good food, espeically the mushroom soup, but don't think you could eat that?

FF- not a fan. Service sucked and the food was hit and miss. Portions ridiculously tiny.

Not tried Narcoosees yet.

Ooh that's a good point about le Cellier. I hadn't really thought about it before... we've eaten there 3 times because Nathan keeps requesting to go back. He doesn't ask for much, and there are definitely worse places to eat, so I oblige. :goodvibes Two times we've been against the wall, and once we were stuck in the middle, and that time was the one where I felt the least comfortable in the restaurant. I hadn't really thought about why. That's a good tip!

I kind of remember you reporting on Artist Point! I think, similar to you, I haven't been in a rush to get here because it seems similar to food I can get at home. But I've heard good things. I probably wouldn't be able to eat the soup, but Nathan loves mushrooms, so if we go I'll recommend it!

I also love HBD, but it's cursed for me. Every time I go, I get sick. ...now whether that's a curse or a coincidence...hard to say...it's not like getting ill at mealtimes is a wildly rare occurrence for me or anything. But I've had to take my meal to go 3/5 times I've been here! I think next time I'll have to just try the lounge or something...

This really breaks my heart. :( How sad. You have to wonder what their home life is like.

Yes, my thoughts exactly! I'm all for teasing your kids, and also for teaching them the realities of life. But kids need to be built up! They should think that their parents think they're awesome! If they'd been doing something unsafe, or being rude to other guests or something, I'd have been totally behind the mama! But it hurt to watch them get chewed out for just being cute kids, and then to be spoken about so negatively like they weren't even there. Maybe we should have taken her up on her offer to take them off her hands!

Your Feb plans look great!

A little confession- I love solo time! It is nice to have no pressure worrying if you are spending too much or too little time doing something. I have used solo time to do the standby lines at places like Peter Pan and 7DMT, and more often then not, I end up talking with others in line. A little boy (age 10) I chatted with in the 7DMT ride showed me how all the queue games worked and then asked me to ride with him and his dad.

Jiko sounds wonderful! I can't weigh in on any of the signatures. The only ones I have been to are blue wave at Swalfin and Le Cellier (before it became signature)

Definitely let us know how the horseback riding is!

:goodvibes

I'm really looking forward to a little solo time! Maybe I'll take your advice and make a few new friends!

I think Jiko should be excellent. The reviews I've read are always awesome, and we've been meaning to get there for a long time!

Got air! Don't care!

The theming of the West Wing is very cool, but I agree, too dark for decent dining.

I LOVE your 7DMT ride photo!

I loved the story of the kids with the ducks, until mom put a stop to all the fun. We actually had a mom dump two of her kids on us (without telling us) during our 2013 trip. We were in the Winnie The Pooh line that was NOT moving, for more than 45 minutes, due to rain and tour groups cashing in Fast Passes. There was mom, baby and a girl and a boy about age 8 and 10, I would guess. They were behind us in line but we let them in front of us so they could get out of the rain. At some point it became obvious to me that the baby desperately needed a diaper change (my secret power is super-smell. It's not as cool as it sounds). We didn't notice, but mom slipped away with the baby, leaving the two kids in line. When we got to the place where you tell the ride attendant how many, the kids said "2". He looked as us and said, I don't understand. We explained that they weren't with us. Where is mom? We, and the kids, didn't know. They let us through to ride. Not sure about the kids.

:eek:

I can't believe that the mother just left her kids in line!! With total strangers! That story could have ended very differently if someone else had been in line behind them instead of you!

So how exactly did you get your man to put a ring on it?

:rotfl: I'd thought of this! When we visited Minnie after getting engaged, we had a great chat about how she needs to put the pressure on her man to deliver. :laughing:

Too lazy to go back and grab the pictures for the capture this request, but I could not help myself....

Rapunzel I would caption...NICE RACK! (Sorry if I am being crude here...but it made me LOL)

Minnie I would caption: He did do it Minnie...tell him how wrong that is! ....although I LOVE natebenma's caption soooo much!

I guarantee that if he'd said that, he would have been left there with Rapunzel, and this would suddenly have become a solo trip report.

Fortunately, Nathan's quite the gentleman and knows better than to be disrespectful toward any lady's body...and especially toward a princess! It does look like he's checking her out though. :laughing:

I stopped for N to take this picture of me, and the people coming up behind him were hardcore judging. And I did not care.

PocEjTp.jpg
It's an awesome pic though!

At some point in the meal, N had been making some comment about not knowing what a particular thing on the menu was or something, and so I gave him a basic description of the food item. He started telling me about how very cultured I am, and I responded, "I'm not cultured. I just watch a lot of Masterchef." Hence this chapter title. I guarantee that if our breakfast dishes had been on Masterchef, though, Chef Ramsey would have reamed out the chef for the plating!!
haha-the same thing happens to me too! I'll suddenly start spouting off some random fact about food or sports or something and when people ask if I'm a chef, I just say, nope-watch a lot of tv!

We had a fun ride, and I was pleased to find that our ride photo came out looking like a cheesey Disney advertisement:

vc8wJ4H.jpg
It totally does!

And I didn't realize this, but they deck the cars out out for special occasions such as ours...

44PHUNA.jpg
OMG-that is the coolest thing ever!

Love the character pictures and your mat! I always want to do one, but fear it would make me INSANE trying to carry it around all day. One bent corner might send me over the edge LOL

Walking through an empty Fantasyland must be so nice! I love the photo of you jumping! How dare people judge you for it.

Nice getting to get on SDMT early and experience the standby line!

The photos with all the princesses are so cute! What a strange encounter with that mom, poor kids.

haha-the same thing happens to me too! I'll suddenly start spouting off some random fact about food or sports or something and when people ask if I'm a chef, I just say, nope-watch a lot of tv!

Exactly! I'm an expert at these things, because I've been taught all about them from the comfort of my living room. :laughing: TV is one of my vices, more so than movies. But I guess there are worse ways to spend your free time.

OMG-that is the coolest thing ever!

It was great! And the CM loading the cars made a huge production of going to get the sign, and attaching it to the car, and making sure everyone in earshot was aware of the fact that we were married. :lmao:

Love the character pictures and your mat! I always want to do one, but fear it would make me INSANE trying to carry it around all day. One bent corner might send me over the edge LOL

Yeah, I was soo protective of it, carrying it around in one of those giant "XXL" ziplock bags, and I still managed to let the corners get a little worn. Fortunately it wasn't enough to show once it was put in a frame. But it was a huge pain to lug it around, and I kept waiting anxiously for it to get bent on a ride or something.

But I love that we did it this once because it's one of my favourite things in our living room now. (We have a "wedding wall" :laughing:)

3NXilDr.jpg

jO1t5NF.jpg

Walking through an empty Fantasyland must be so nice! I love the photo of you jumping! How dare people judge you for it.

Nice getting to get on SDMT early and experience the standby line!

The photos with all the princesses are so cute! What a strange encounter with that mom, poor kids.

It was so wonderful to feel like we had that whole section of the park to ourselves!! I'd book BOG again for a PPO breakfast just for this. And the perk of getting to 7DMT early was just an added bonus!

I love me some princess photos! Elena and Cindy didn't seem to be feeling their most photogenic this day, but neither was I, so I suppose I don't get to judge. :laughing:

I felt bad for the poor kids. I hope I'm wrong, and that was just an off moment for the woman, and that they all had a magical trip otherwise.

:laughing: He looks pretty willing, too! Maybe I should talk to him about this...

:rotfl:

Yes!! It always freaks me out when characters are like this! You'd think it would be something they'd have in the hiring process...like take pictures of them posing and make sure they didn't look crazy.

"I'm sorry ma'am we just can't hire you."

"May I ask why?"

"Well we took a picture and...you have crazy picture eyes".

I just love the convenience of the monorail resorts!

Sigh... some day.... :)

I tried to get a picture of the castle without too much awkward scrim in the way. Only somewhat successful...

zoom in!!!

we stopped for a moment for PP photos. These all turned out terribly,

Oh? Well, that sucks. :(

I did, however, have fun using two near-identical shots of us in front of the castle to try to remove the other tourists from the background of the shot...instead of listening in my Hearing Disorders class this morning. Oops.

:laughing:

And also these CMs who were guarding the path.

Guardians of the path.... isn't that a movie that they changed TOT in DL for?

Love all the empty park photos!

:laughing: I love that!!

We went inside, had already pre-ordered, were the second family in line, and found a seat quickly.

I love the preorder. Just seems magical. You sit down and food you want just shows up.

For the first time, I finally got to eat in the West Wing and take pathetically terrible photos of the Prince's portrait!

Tough one. Lighting in there is dim.

I'd been trying to get a table in the West Wing for years now! The verdict? I didn't love it. The theming was cool, and I'm glad I finally got there, but it was SOO dark that I couldn't see my food.

Sorry to hear that. Did you go over and check out the rose?

"I'm not cultured. I just watch a lot of Masterchef."

I guarantee that if our breakfast dishes had been on Masterchef, though, Chef Ramsey would have reamed out the chef for the plating!!

::yes:: I don't watch it... but I do watch Hell's Kitchen.

I took a selfie, and N still hadn't gotten over his morning groggy-grumpy thing. And it was also already pretty hot. I told him I'd take another one and that he had to smile. The result?

YvPnfGs.jpg

g84FdBO.jpg

Grogginess rears its head.

I was pleased to find that our ride photo came out looking like a cheesey Disney advertisement:

:laughing: You look like you're both having so much fun!

I wanted to make it my mission to get lots of signatures while I had it on my person because it was annoying to carry it around.

:laughing: "Stupid mat! Whose idea was this??"

While Meghan looked on, Rapunzel stole her man.

An aside: while we were in line here, there were two kids (aged 4-6) who were playing around, fairly quietly, staying closeby to a woman (mother?) who seemed to be their guardian. They were fascinated by the Disney ducks hanging out nearby, and they decided to divide up the ducks between them so they knew which ducks belonged to which kid. Makes total sense to me! The mother had a super short fuse and started going off on them about how they couldn't own the ducks and they weren't allowed to split them up between them! Like...why did it matter, Lady? These kids were being SO good waiting in a line that hadn't even started moving yet. They were super adorable. I know vacation is stressful, and I don't know how the kids had been behaving for the rest of their trip or anything, but I felt really bad that it seemed like their mother was trying to kill the magic at every turn. Then the mother turned to us and struck up a conversation, while her kids were still in earshot. She was complaining to us about the frustrations of having children. She'd overheard us telling someone else in line about just getting married, and since we were newly married she said she would give us her kids. She kept making a sarcastic joke (I hope!?) about pawning them off on us. (I wish I could say this was the only time someone tried to give us, or sell us their kids, but no dice. It was a common occurrence.) I thought they were precious—and I'm not even always a huge fan of kids—and I felt bad for the children for having a parent who would blatantly put them down in front of strangers, and not in a teasing way. :sad1: I didn't even know what to say, except to remain really positive and keep saying how great I thought they were. I hope the kids heard me. :guilty:

:sad2:

Disney can really bring the worst out of people... especially parents.

The PP photographer was kinda weird though. After we took these, I asked to take a selfie, and the PP guy was very intent about how he needed to take a creative shot with our mat while I was selfie-ing...but I had already put it all away in a ziplock bag. And it only had half the signatures on it. Anyway, we dug it back out, and he took...this...

Hmmm...
He should have known better. There is no way to make that work. Either the signatures will be out of focus or you are. You can't do both. Can't.
However...

I guess it would have been a cool picture if it were already full of signatures. And if N weren't looking creepy there on the side, with it all off-center and stuff.

Better?

rapunzel_zpsv1bbupgh.jpg

And I didn't realize this, but they deck the cars out out for special occasions such as ours...

That's great!!! Love that!

I guess this makes up for not having anyone tie tin cans to the back of our car after our wedding! :laughing:

:laughing: We didn't have that either.... do they still do that??

When we'd been given our DVC FPs, they told us they were good for anything that used FP except 7DMT, Pandora, Frozen, and maybe TSMM? But when I got to the princess FP line, I touched Mickey to Mickey and it turned blue! It turns out that those FPs weren't any good for character M&Gs!

Huh. Well.... that's annoying.

I look ridiculous in all my pictures with Cindy, but I don't feel bad about it because Cindy does, too!

Daisy wanted to see my ring! She was in great spirits and kept getting us laughing...

Well.... she doesn't have one herself...

Annnnddd, CAPTION THIS:

kcwK2Ee.jpg

"Now listen to me, young man. Just because you put a ring on it doesn't give you the right to slack off on the romancing. Flowers once in a while would be a good start!"

Last edited:
It was a characterpalooza morning for you guys! I think you met most everyone in Fantasyland that morning. Is that right? I'm sure somebody knows better than me...

Merida is adorable! Love your selfie with her.
But talk about awkward encounter with the mom and her kids. Don't worry, I'd never try and pawn Landon and Evie off on you. I'm partial to them.:rotfl2:

Oh my gosh, I have never seen the sign on the Speedway cars before! Too cute. :goodvibes

"I'm sorry ma'am we just can't hire you."

"May I ask why?"

"Well we took a picture and...you have crazy picture eyes".

100%! Needs to be part of the criteria!

zoom in!!!

Hehehe I guess that would have done the trick.

Guardians of the path.... isn't that a movie that they changed TOT in DL for?

Something like that...

Love all the empty park photos!

Me, too! It felt really neat, almost like we had the place to ourselves! We were getting pretty spoiled that way, between the early breakfast, and our wedding shoot earlier in the trip.

Tough one. Lighting in there is dim.

Absolutely. And I was in a hurry. And then there's the small matter that I was only using my iPhone this day.

Sorry to hear that. Did you go over and check out the rose?

I had snuck in and checked in our on a previous visit, but not this time. Pretty cool!

Grogginess rears its head.

He's not so much of a morning person. Well...that's not fair. He can get up and go in the morning more easily than I think I can. He keeps weird hours for his work and manages just fine. But once he's up he's still not particularly happy about it, whereas I become a regular Judy Hopps.

RfmuJlG.gif

:laughing: "Stupid mat! Whose idea was this??"

Um...:blush:

While Meghan looked on, Rapunzel stole her man.

Sad day. But then I got some dole whip and felt better.

:sad2:

Disney can really bring the worst out of people... especially parents.

It really can. I've been just as guilty as anyone of letting myself get grumpy in the happiest place on earth, but this kind of thing really makes me sad to see.

Hmmm...
He should have known better. There is no way to make that work. Either the signatures will be out of focus or you are. You can't do both. Can't.
However...

I can't be sure...but I'm wondering if maybe that's what he was going for? Like he thought it would be creative to have us out of focus in the background? And maybe it would...if the foreground was worthy of showcasing. But it was a half-empty photo mat. Awkward.

Much better!! :laughing:

"Now listen to me, young man. Just because you put a ring on it doesn't give you the right to slack off on the romancing. Flowers once in a while would be a good start!"

Minnie's always got my back.

I LOVE your wedding wall!!

Thank you! :goodvibes

It was a characterpalooza morning for you guys! I think you met most everyone in Fantasyland that morning. Is that right? I'm sure somebody knows better than me...

Merida is adorable! Love your selfie with her.
But talk about awkward encounter with the mom and her kids. Don't worry, I'd never try and pawn Landon and Evie off on you. I'm partial to them.:rotfl2:

Oh my gosh, I have never seen the sign on the Speedway cars before! Too cute. :goodvibes

We really did go crazy with characters! I can't think of too many we missed in Fantasyland that day. I guess the fairy godmother sometimes meets around there, or Lady Tremaine and the step sisters, but in terms of the advertised scheduled meets, we really did pretty well!

I'm so glad to hear you're relatively fond of your children! That's the way it should be! :laughing:

Me, too! It felt really neat, almost like we had the place to ourselves! We were getting pretty spoiled that way, between the early breakfast, and our wedding shoot earlier in the trip.

Next time... “Why are there people in my park???”

He's not so much of a morning person. Well...that's not fair. He can get up and go in the morning more easily than I think I can. He keeps weird hours for his work and manages just fine. But once he's up he's still not particularly happy about it, whereas I become a regular Judy Hopps.

Good Lord!

Sad day. But then I got some dole whip and felt better.

Dole whip fixes everything.

Everything.

I can't be sure...but I'm wondering if maybe that's what he was going for? Like he thought it would be creative to have us out of focus in the background? And maybe it would...if the foreground was worthy of showcasing. But it was a half-empty photo mat. Awkward.

Awkward is right.

Minnie's always got my back.

That girls been strung along so long..,

Also...sorry for the giant photos...I forgot to resize them, and now I don't want to bother going back to fix them. :laughing:

I like giant photos! My eyes are getting old and I love huge font and huge photos now!

Anyone else find it difficult to stand next to Tiana with her giant dress!?

Maybe that's by design :laughing: I love Tiana…I'm hoping to meet her on the Wonder in April :love:

She'd overheard us telling someone else in line about just getting married, and since we were newly married she said she would give us her kids. She kept making a sarcastic joke (I hope!?) about pawning them off on us.

Yikes :sad2:

Anyway, we dug it back out, and he took...this...

I8sJ9yp.jpg

Anyway, I got my selfie, and Merida is adorable in it, so all is well. (I may have a slight crush on Merida. No shame.)

JZPkua8.jpg

That came out great! You two could be sisters!

44PHUNA.jpg

Super cute.

I look ridiculous in all my pictures with Cindy, but I don't feel bad about it because Cindy does, too! Here's the least offensive one:

2kVnI7i.jpg

All I'm seeing here is Cindy's crazy face :bitelip:

But I love that we did it this once because it's one of my favourite things in our living room now. (We have a "wedding wall" :laughing:)

3NXilDr.jpg

jO1t5NF.jpg

I love it! looks beautiful and such wonderful memories :love:

Who cares because that picture is awesome :thumbsup2

I'd been trying to get a table in the West Wing for years now! The verdict? I didn't love it. The theming was cool, and I'm glad I finally got there, but it was SOO dark that I couldn't see my food. I much prefer the library/music box room.
We sat in the West Wing on our first visit to BOG which was for dinner and I loved it. Since then we've eaten in all the rooms and while I kind of think the WW is still my favorite I do love the library/music box room also. The fact that the WW is dark would be the only negative. But either are better than the Ballroom IMO

We noticed that people were already lining up by the fence for 7DMT, and we decided to get in line and ride it at rope drop.
This is the biggest perk of the BOG PPO! We've been able to ride it twice on one occasion before the crowds came in and then just once, but everyone was happy :)

We had a fun ride, and I was pleased to find that our ride photo came out looking like a cheesey Disney advertisement:
OMG it really does!

I forgot to resize them, and now I don't want to bother going back to fix them. :laughing:
Oh sorry, that's all my pictures :rolleyes1

and since we were newly married she said she would give us her kids. She kept making a sarcastic joke (I hope!?) about pawning them off on us. (I wish I could say this was the only time someone tried to give us, or sell us their kids, but no dice.
Crap, have I ever offered to give you my kids :laughing:
Seriously the whole story sucks since the kids were behaving. Even if they weren't she shouldn't be complaining to strangers. Maybe trying to make light of the situation with a comment like, "parenting takes patience!" and giving you a smile or something like that but not complaining.

I didn't realize that either but I love it!

And I love all your M&G pics (well maybe not the Cindy one lol although you look adorable as always). And I love your dress! What a good morning/day so far.

I am back!!!! And all caught up! Man you were busy while I was gone! ;)

Exactly two weeks from tonight I'll be arriving at MCO to meet N for a week of vacation!
YEAH!!!! So, exciting!!!

I think I'll probably end up back at MK in the evening, (but who knows!??) but right after lunch I've decided to make use of my solo status to try something brand new...
I can't even image being able to choose whatever I would want to do. I hope you enjoy the time.

I'm sad to be missing both Ariane, and also Ariella and her family (@StarWarsMomofGirls!) on their trips, which are taking place at this very moment. I would have loved to have met up with both of them!
If it makes you feel any better Ariane and I didn't get to cross paths. :( Maybe one day! If we do, I won't try to give you my kids... I promise...

we're both looking forward to having the quality time alone together in our favourite place!

ZjqoLxZ.gif
It will be much needed, I am sure.

ut I've decided that I also want one of those cool plush stuffed animals from Mitsukoshi — @xlsm and @StarWarsMomofGirls! will know what I'm talking about!
YES!!!! The girls went with different things this trip! But I still love them.

If you have any suggestions that we should add to the growing list, comment with them below!!

If none of that made sense to you...I envy you
Ha! I was just going to say that none of that make any sense! What are your feelings on Spaceship Earth's "Thank the Phoenicians" line?

So far for August, N wants le Cellier for our anniversary, but we don't have any other signature dinners in mind. (Some others we'll have tried in past will include: Tiffins, Jiko, Citricos, Brown Derby, CRT (signature-ish...), and I'd been to Fulton's Crab House, but haven't been since it was changed to Paddlefish. I was considering Yachtsman, Artist Point (an excuse to return to WL), Flying Fish, or Narcoossee’s. Does anyone have any suggestions/reviews/advice?
We haven't done many signature places. So, I am going to wait and see what you guys like? I am already plotting our next trip in my head! (Shhhh don't tell Andy)

I'm really looking forward to Hoop Dee Doo—it'll be our first time, and I've heard so much about it!
We have done this! We loved it. Especially Andy! He didn't know what to really expect and loved it. I think this is on my must do for our next trip. You know the one in my head. ;) I have a feeling you guys will like it, too!

I did, however, have fun using two near-identical shots of us in front of the castle to try to remove the other tourists from the background of the shot...instead of listening in my Hearing Disorders class this morning.
I love that is what you were doing during class... And gave up! too funny.

PocEjTp.jpg
Some people just don't understand... Awesome pic! Totally worth it.

N got the open-faced breakfast sandwich, and because of my allergies he got to enjoy the pastry plate by himself.

CbXimzj.jpg
I always feel so bad for you. I love me some carbs... I had the open faced sandwich when it was still on brioche bread... Crossiant is probably easier to eat, but couldn't they cut it or something...

Fun TR Challenge: CAPTION THIS PHOTO (below)...

p3W2uvM.jpg
"What did she do to her hair?!? She cut it?!? Why would you do that?"

The mother had a super short fuse and started going off on them about how they couldn't own the ducks and they weren't allowed to split them up between them! Like...why did it matter, Lady? These kids were being SO good waiting in a line that hadn't even started moving yet.
So, I have a duck story too.. We watched 2 kids literally chase 2 ducks around magic kingdom. Like meanly, trying to kick them and catch them! And the parents just watched. I felt bad for the ducks!

She was complaining to us about the frustrations of having children.
I always feels bad for the kids. It is going to scare them... It's like the parents that feel they can cut in line and do ruid things. It is just teaching those kids bad habits.

I8sJ9yp.jpg

I guess it would have been a cool picture if it were already full of signatures. And if N weren't looking creepy there on the side, with it all off-center and stuff.
N is kind of hiding on the side. Not a bad idea... Just odd to INSIST.

Anyway, I got my selfie, and Merida is adorable in it, so all is well. (I may have a slight crush on Merida. No shame.)

JZPkua8.jpg
I love Merida too! She is spunky!

44PHUNA.jpg
That's awesome! Little tin cans would have been awesome too. I won't tell you how many times we ended up on this ride...

Love the set for Donald. And I am loving the dress.

I love that Daisy wanted to see your ring.

The mat looks great with the photo! Perfect and looks like it was worth carrying the mat around. I don't think I could carry it without damaging it too much.

Crap, have I ever offered to give you my kids :laughing:
Ha!

Loving your trip report! I'm flying down to WDW from Vancouver on Feb 18th and reading this is making the time fly! Can't wait!

Hi there! I fell way behind but spent a lovely Sunday morning catching up!

I can't believe all the trouble you had at the Poly. For us we seem to get our request more often when we do book through a travel agent then when we don't. So who knows what was going on. Glad you got your king room though, even if it wasn't filled with pixie dust.

Have a great time on your February trip. How fun to get some solo time in. And when are you going in August? We just booked a trip a few weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter