• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I come in peace!

mommie2angels

<font color=blue>Would you like to be in the pictu
I want to ask a question but in no way want to upset anyone. I have never spent time on the t-shirt board. I did read through some of the big post when it was on the craft board or whatever it's called now. I look at more of ya'll's work today and it's really great. I love to do digital scrapbooking but never have been able to find any thing to go with our pictures from Disney World. I wanted to know if any of you would be interested in trying to make some digital items we could use.

The way this all got started was because someone posted a question on the craft board about digital scrapbooking. She can't find any Disney digital stuff either. I haven't taken the time to try to make some and honestly I am not sure how or where to start. With the talent ya'll have with all the t-shirt designs I think we could be on to something. It may be that some of the designs ya'll have made could be reduced to be used for embellishments.

If anyone is interested I would love to talk about some things that would be great and really help out Disney fans who like digital scrapbooking. Baloo, if I need to start this over on the craft board I can. I didn't want to post it there and then no one that could help see it. Thanks ya'll!!!

Hi!

I am not really sure what you are asking but am more than happy to work with you!!!

Kate

Thanks so much Kate! Here are some kits on twopeas that you can see. Maybe that will help give you an idea.

Two Peas

One thing that hit me last night is the Wishes ornament that someone made. I apologize cause I have no idea who made it. I have seen so many designs I can't remember it all. That could be used as an embellishment which is just something to had to the layout. You would need 12x12 decorative paper. Someone on the craft board made a red piece with Mickey's on it. Too cute! Haven't seen what else someone might have come up with over there.

Thanks again!!!

So in digital scrapbooking (I know nothing about it) people do not actually print the pages - they create them and then keep them on the computer or put them on a disk?

so what they are looking for are backgrounds and tags, embellishments etc?

Exactly right! Some people print them but I think most do them just to be able to use their pictures creatively but not have to print all those pictures and the layouts.

Okay -

when I get some free time (I have a gazillion shirt requests right now) I will work on some - if you want to let them know that I am willing - they can PM or link me to the thread and I will be more than willing to work on some that they specifically want

mommie2angels...sounds cool.I've never heard of digital scrapbooking.

I have used a couple of the t-shirt designs for things other than t-shirts.DS Erich used one of Midnite's Mickey heads in a class project and I used Kevin's Mickey with a map for the front of a little travel guide I made up for some friends of ours that went to WDW last month.

The possibilities with these designs are endless! :flower:

Here's Erich with his Tri Circle Bubble Maker add for his project.
100_4780.jpg

I also used some of the t-shirt designs for my Disney Circle Journal. But I know you want more things along the lines of background paper, tags, slidemounts, digital ribbon, etc.

Becky

452799253DpxNKs_ph.jpg

452805701GytzNr_ph.jpg

452811673idRJNW_ph.jpg

mommie2angels said:
I want to ask a question but in no way want to upset anyone. I have never spent time on the t-shirt board. I did read through some of the big post when it was on the craft board or whatever it's called now. I look at more of ya'll's work today and it's really great. I love to do digital scrapbooking but never have been able to find any thing to go with our pictures from Disney World. I wanted to know if any of you would be interested in trying to make some digital items we could use.

The way this all got started was because someone posted a question on the craft board about digital scrapbooking. She can't find any Disney digital stuff either. I haven't taken the time to try to make some and honestly I am not sure how or where to start. With the talent ya'll have with all the t-shirt designs I think we could be on to something. It may be that some of the designs ya'll have made could be reduced to be used for embellishments.

If anyone is interested I would love to talk about some things that would be great and really help out Disney fans who like digital scrapbooking. Baloo, if I need to start this over on the craft board I can. I didn't want to post it there and then no one that could help see it. Thanks ya'll!!!

Sounds neat! Glad you're here! :flower:

Mommie2angels that is such a great idea!! If I ever catch up on my housework I intend to catch up on the last 5 years of unfinished scrapbooks, lol. Digital scrapbooking would be great since I now only shoot digital pics. Please if something gets going on this will ya'll link back to this thread? I'm definitely interested!!!

I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!

Im so excited!

Now Im making shirts, digital scrapbooking what will be next? lol
Thanks!

sounds neat! might have to try this seeing as i still have not printed out all of my honeymoon pictures yet. :confused3

hi

i am also going to make a digital scrapbook of my Disney vacation. does anyone know where I can get free Disney elements and backgrounds etc for it.

thanks
Sarah

Here are some scrapbook pages I did with a Disney theme. Shutterfly does
12" x 12" photo scrapbooks and I had mine printed there.

magiciansapprentice.jpg
Mouse.jpg

ak.jpg

Here a couple of pages from my digital scrapbooks. I digi-scrap in 12x12 and81/2 x 11 and have them printed by shutterfly. Check out the DIS scrapbooking forum. Lot's of cool stuff there. There is a sticky with disney digi-scrap links.
I make almost all of my own disney stuff.
MKParade2006.jpg

StarsandMotorCars.jpg

libertybelleriverboat2.jpg

This is so awesome because DH got me a digital scrapbooking program (just a cheap one to see if I like it!) but I couldn't figure out how to "Disneyfy" it! I love this idea!

You can actually get pages already made or kits on ebay. I've gotten several. The ebay user ids that I have gotten them from are:

hangupsframing & hscart

They are really great

Natalie,

Love your pages!!! I got the background papers for the pages I posted from one of the sites listed in the sticky on the Scrapbooking forum. In fact she's a DISer! Would love to see more of your work. Do you post on the Scrapbooking forum?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter