I Did It I Did It!!!!!

glickie

Earning My Ears
Just Back TDS in the Quakerbridge Mall, Lawrenceville NJ wil allow you to buy DD with the GC.
I just bought 150 DD to use in WDW. We are off on Sat. and can't wait. Want to thank all of the people on these sites for all of their help. I haven't posted much but I'm constantly reading all the different sites. My DH sys I'm obsessd but he benefited from all my hard work.
Disney needs to get its act togetr regarding the use of the GC and what it can and can't buy.
I must have called 20 or more stores between NJ and Fla. and every store had different rules. Well, still finalizing last minute things for trip. Will post when we get back.:cool: :pinkbounc :jester:

Hey ya'll--sorry but I don't know what is GC...I know DD is Disney Dollars and I couldn't think of anything for GC? Thanks....
Rhony
1978-Offsite
July/Aug 2001-SOG-WDW
June 2002-SOG-WDW

Congrats!

Can you tell me what the procedure was in using the gift cards
for Disney Dollars. Did you need to give them the register receipt
for each gift card? Do you ask for and "exchange" of gift
card for Disney Dollars or that you would like to "purchase" Disney
Dollars using your gift cards?

When I purchased my Passes at a South Florida Disney Store they
were clear on not being able to exchange for cash or Disney Dollars.
But, I have read another post about a store in my area that did
accept the gift cards for Disney Dollars. Don't know if I should call
or just go down there and give it a try. Our trip is in 17 days and
I sure could use the Disney Dollars rather than the merchandise.

Thanks for your help!

We'll be there Sat., too. Have a wonderful trip and don't spend all those DD in one place! ºoº

I went to tds told them i wanted to buy dd using the gift cards.
I told them i wanted 150 dollars and the gc were 50 each as i had 3.
the cm took each gc ran the card thru the register like a credit card to pay for the dd. i received a receipt stating that there was a 0 balance on each gift card. The cm asked me if i wanted the cards back as you can always put more money on them or just use it as a souvenir. Thats all it takes and it works however not every store wil do this as they state the gift cards can only be used to buy merchandise. good luck hope you have success. We leave on sat. can't wait

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the info. We found one
Disney Store in the area that will do it. But out of Disney Dollars.
Waiting for them to get more in.

Have a great trip! Enjoy the Mouse House!

ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter