I don't know if maybe I posted this in the wrong place, excuse the double-post. Suddenly having weird formatting issues.

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Sorry, I posted this in the main Technical area, but maybe I'm supposed to post here? Sorry.

I just started seeing this weird formatting on the Adventures By Disney Forum, where, on Firefox, the pinned threads are now showing on the left half of the screen, and the rest of the posts are on the right half. And all the "header" type information like the high-level link and the space to create a new Thread, etc, is all not showing. It seems almost as if the Thread list is "maximized" and covering the rest of the page. On Chrome, the thread titles are all together but center justified, and the pinned threads are gone. All the other parts of the page are gone on Chrome, also. I've looked at other Forums, and they seem OK. So far, I'm only seeing this weird formatting on the ABD Forum. I don't know if it's something I did or some setting I screwed up or what. It was fine earlier this morning. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Firefox
DIS ABD Screenshot 2022-11-03 114415.jpg

Chrome
DIS Chrome Screenshot 2022-11-03 115118.jpg

Normal
DIS Normal Screenshot 2022-11-03 115426.jpg

Sayhello

Never mind, now that I re-posted this here, after several hours, it's suddenly normal again. Who knows?

Thanks
Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter