I get to book 2006! Please help with my numbers...

dreamalittledream

DIS Veteran
Ok, I got the go ahead to book the Dec 2006 room for CRTower. Dec 1 - 11 11 nights. :Pinkbounc

Would someone please check my numbers so I don't get all confused and befuddled when I call to make my ressies?

11 nights room Value Season CRTower 355.00 - 30% certificate = 248.50 / night = 2,733.50 (I do not know if this includes tax!)

10 day MYW w/hop for 2 Adult (247.08 each) and 1 child (205.55) = 699.71
(from Deb's site, includes tax!)

MYW Dining for 2 Adult (35 each) and 1 child (10)= 770.00
(I do not know if this includes tax!)

I come up with 4,218.21

I want to have the numbers in front of me so I be sure I get to use the 30% cert. If I can't, I'll book room only for now.

thank you all in advance!!! :wave2:

dreamalittledream,

What is the 30% certificate? Also your missing the 11.5% tax on the room. After the 30% discount your looking at $277.07 a night w/tax.

dreamalittledream,

That's right. I got something in the mail about that, but couldn't use it since I never had in issue with my reservation. Your room rate would be $277.07 with tax which you were missing in your total.

I'm interested to see how the numbers come out because I might be there the same time and am looking at the Monorail resorts this time around, plus I can use my AAA discount to get 15% off each night.

Thanks MagicKingdom05, I'll add the taxes. Is there anything else that I'm missing? Or should look at instead?
I want to call by Monday. I'm Very excited! :Pinkbounc

dreamalittledream,

Here is how I'm figuring it

11 nights at $277.07 a night/w tax = 3047.77
10 day tickets w/tax= 699.71
Food $37.28 adult and 10.65 child w/tax = $745.6 (Adults) $106.5 (Kid) = $852.10

Total $4599.58

You won't be able to book December yet though. Disney's system only goes out 500 days, so you can only book into October for next year at this time unfortunately. It's a pain in the neck, but hopefully they will get their systems upgraded to include future bookings like they used to.

Sue Ellen

SueEllen,

I was going to do the same thing soon and make my reservations for Feb, July 2006 and Dec 2006, but I guess I will have to wait a little longer to do my December ones, but thanks for letting us know.

SueEllen said:
You won't be able to book December yet though. Disney's system only goes out 500 days, so you can only book into October for next year at this time unfortunately. It's a pain in the neck, but hopefully they will get their systems upgraded to include future bookings like they used to.

Sue Ellen

Oh no! :sad1: I thought I had seen someone else had booked Dec 2006. Can you book room only now?
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll be waiting again!

No rooms after October yet. Packages are still not in the system at all for 2006.

I still do not understand why their system would not load the entire year at one time--but hey, I'm not the programmer :rolleyes1

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter