I got a MiniVan for $21 a day through Priceline

pomcoach

Mouseketeer
Whoopee!!! This was our first bid for a rental car through Priceline, so we've crossed over into new Priceline territory for our bidding pleasure! We had National booked for a total of $338. We also went to the Budget website and ran our exact dates for a total of $407. We bid $21 We got the "Congratulations" and I literally jumped up and down! I wonder if we could have even gotten it for $20? Here's the specifics:
Budget Mini-Van at Orlando Airport
9 days x $21 = $189.00
Priceline Fee = $ 5.95
Taxes,Fees,Surcharges=$ 54.82
Total =$249.77 Pomcoach

I love the biddingfortravel.com website. It has really taught me how to use Priceline and save so much. We go to WDW in January, and we're all getting so excited! Pomcoach :bounce:

Wow that is so awesome, and mini-van for $21 a day, that is unheard of....woohoo for you!!!!

Hey Pomcoach, I congratulated you over on biddingfortravel already, but I'll my congrats here as well. Hope you have a great trip. :)

I bid 22 per day for a minivan. Got it for Budget... our dates are Nov 30th- Dec 8th. In all we are only paying an extra $40 bucks for than we were with just a full size car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter