I got my quote from Dreams Unlmt.

Beth76

DIS Veteran
$327 per night for Contemporary Tower. It says it includes taxes. Is that correct?!?! If it is, then I'm pretty excited about that rate (AAA). This is starting Oct 1, so it's still low season. This is my first trip to Disney. Am I right to be excited about this rate? I know I could probably do better with an AP rate, but we're not ready to do that yet.

If you are looking for a package (room w/ tickets) then you should check out the new deal they have. You get the dining add on for free! I don't know if it is good for your travel dates but form what I have heard it is a great deal!! You will love working with DU. Have fun planning!

...and for two people in a deluxe, the room discount and free dining are a push. So, if you're not big eaters, it may pay to go with the room discount instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter