I Got Ps @ Crt!!!!!!!!

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!! I GOT PS AT CRT!!!!! I GOT THROUGH!!!!!!!
you guys have no idea how jittery and excited i am that i got through. it's amazing. i kept dialing the phone when the clock struck 6:59 until i got "Welcome to WDW..." i breezed through the survey because i pretty much know it by heart. by the time i got to the last question by pressing the number 2, there was a guy at the other end of the phone!!! it completely threw me off because i was so used to going straight to the disney songs. i told him casually "i want PS at CRT". i told him between the end of september up until october 1, whatever's availabe. he told me all that he had available was 8:50 on october 1. "I'LL TAKE IT!!" i told him. he took my name and info and all that good stuff. next thing i knew i was writing down a confirmation number.

as soon as i hung up the phone, i was squealing and jumping up and down with joy!!! of course i called up rob and told him. he's not too thrilled about the time, niether am i for i am not much of a morning person, but he is happy that i got through and happy that i'm happy. it's all good.

i'm just so excited that i had to tell you guys as soon as possible. i am as excited as a 5 year old on christmas!!!! someone pinch me for i must be dreaming!!! I GOT THROUGH!!!!!
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

this just occured to me; for CRT there's a $10 deposit. i was so giddy and excited i got through and got the PS that I didn't ask what the $10 deposit is for. is that just to guarentee my table at CRT? does that $10 go towards the bill?

CONGRATS!!!
I know the first time I got through & got a CRT PS I was so thrilled, I was smiling all day. Of course some people just didn't understand what the fuss was about!

But anyway, I am sure you will have a great time. I really love eating in the Castle.

The $10 per person ($5.00 per child) will be taken off the bill.

Congratulations - I called this morning, too for Crystal Palace and they picked up right away- no songs - that really threw me! Then, for the "heck of it", I had her check CRT and they had an 8:15!!! Since we have one for Sept. 30th, I didn't take it. Otherwise, we would have seen you there! :wave:

that would've been cool to see you there at CRT. oh well. one day we'll cross paths. that's good that $10 per person, $20 being that it'll be the two of us, will be taken off the bill. that's cool. is the breakfast a buffet or is it menu?

oh that's cool. thanks jasminesmommy for giving me the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter