• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I hate DIS'ers!

vfd265

Mouseketeer
I hate all you people who are planning trips in the next year!

JUST KIDDING

Wish we were going back next summer.....wifey, she's such a bummer.....thinks we should wait a few years before we go back.

Have fun All!!!!!!!

Speaking as a wife she may be concerned about finances. If you can swing it let her know she may change her mind. Disney discounts and the values may do the trick.

Wifey is such a bummer....if it wasn't for me we wouldn't even have groceries in the house.....she is such a tightwad.....LOL

Hope your Wifey does not see this or your next trip to Disney might be alone. LOL. :)

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

DH is the same way...thank goodness we have 4 kids or he'd win....LOL! We go every 2yrs! Don't know what I'll do when our youngest turns 18yrs...good thing I still got 17yrs to go...LOL!

DH is the same way...thank goodness we have 4 kids or he'd win....LOL! We go every 2yrs! Don't know what I'll do when our youngest turns 18yrs...good thing I still got 17yrs to go...LOL!

Our DD is 15 and I'm already worried about getting DH to take me once she flies the coop.

Hope your Wifey does not see this or your next trip to Disney might be alone. LOL. :)

LOL

I agree, sell her on all the discounts and also how much fun your family will have....my husband always sells me on the ole' "the kids will love it"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter