I have Dvc points Copper creek and they are not selling.

Laurab127

Earning My Ears
I have points for copper creek with my ex husband and they are not selling. Obviously it's not an ideal situation. Are there any consequences to stopping direct debit and failing to pay. Would they take the deeds back or would the debt collectors come!! Many thanks

Yes, there are consequences to abandoning your contract. Did you finance? If so, with Disney or another source? I was told that Disney financing does not affect your credit rating. Perhaps you should contact DVC about your options. BTW, are you trying to sell your points yourself or via a timeshare venue? That, too, could make a difference in selling them. Good luck!

I would discuss with the agent about lowering the price. We sold AK and Wilderness last fall within days of putting them on sale through our resale company which I’m not allowed to name here. You can put points for sale on multiple sites and see who gets a hit first. I have seen copper creek listed anywhere from 146 to 175 depending On number of points. I don’t know what you paid but In general don’t expect to get that back unless you get lucky. Lower than usual prices may go quickly but there will be a concern about Disney stepping in. Or as someone said call Disney and offer them back. But they will want a lowball price.

I have points for copper creek with my ex husband and they are not selling. Obviously it's not an ideal situation. Are there any consequences to stopping direct debit and failing to pay. Would they take the deeds back or would the debt collectors come!! Many thanks

Laura, have you tried renting the points to help you cover your costs pending the sale? We have rented through David's before (www.dvcrequest.com).

Can you send me a private message? We've bought a few resale contracts this year and might be able to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts