I have myself a wedding reception to plan now

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Well I now have a small wedding reception to plan for at the end of January 2021 for my daughter. They are just going to go to the court house earlier that week and get married and then have a very small, yet a very formal reception that weekend. Should be around 50 people max. Here is a pic of the venue. It is $800 for a 4-10pm time slot on a Saturday night. I thought that was very affordable.
sweet p.jpg

She wants this cake in plum/eggplant color. So I will be going to the bakery I use for all my cakes tomorrow.
Screenshot_20201022-140202_Chrome.jpg

But I am also going to be picking up this cake tomorrow for my husband's birthday.
Resized_Screenshot_20200503-222259_Chrome.jpeg

We went today and put down a deposit on her date. The place was so beautiful. I just love it.

Well she has done a 360 and changed her mind to the colors of Navy, Gold and Burgundy. Hmmmm, wonder where she gets that from? :rolleyes: Anyway, this is the cake that we are going
to put in for now. It will be very small, very formal and elegant event with 50 guest. But I want enough cake for 75 because there will be a good many that will want a second piece. So we are going to go with a 6, 8 and 10 inch.

.Screenshot_20201104-174200_Chrome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!