I have this cool pic we took last year and I need

smazarluvsdis

Earning My Ears
the help of all of you wonderful disigners to help me come up with something cute or clever to put on this. Feel free to change it in any way. I am leaving it open to anything funny, serious...whatever. I am having disigner's block. :confused3 :rolleyes1 Thanks...and have some fun with it! I am hoping to make dh a shirt with it since he took the pic and he says he will not wear a shirt that I make...I want to knock his socks off...hmmm too cool to wear a homemade shirt, we'll see about that! :rotfl2:
Walt.jpg

smazarluvsdis said:
the help of all of you wonderful disigners to help me come up with something cute or clever to put on this. Feel free to change it in any way. I am leaving it open to anything funny, serious...whatever. I am having disigner's block. :confused3 :rolleyes1 Thanks...and have some fun with it! I am hoping to make dh a shirt with it since he took the pic and he says he will not wear a shirt that I make...I want to knock his socks off...hmmm too cool to wear a homemade shirt, we'll see about that! :rotfl2:
Walt.jpg

I just wanted you to know that I have seen your post and I am thinking about what you are looking for, but don't have any immediate ideas. Didn't want you to think that your request was being denied. Perhaps someone else has an idea.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter