I have two questions....

plutolover

Mouseketeer
This has probably been asked before, but I can't find any responses when I do a search. First, where can I find the different seasons ie: value, holiday, and so forth. I am really looking for the value seasons. Second, I have a pop up and I was wondering if it was worth the extra money for a preferred site? It really isn't that much of a difference but every penny counts. I am interested in any info or replies you may have. Thanks!!!!!!!:D

If I were you I would not spend the extra money for a preferred site.
If you get the 600 or 800 loop you are just a 3 to 5 minuite walk to the preferred sites and the settlement.

Here are the seasons.

Value Season for 2001 are 1/1-2/14 (all), 8/26-9/26, 11/4-12/20 (Homes and Cabins only), and 8/5-12/20 (Campsites only)

Regular Season for 2001 is 4/29-8/25, 9/27-11/3 (Homes and Cabins only), 4/29-8/4 (Campsites only)

Peak Season for 2001 is 2/15-4/28 (all)

Holiday Season for 2001 is 12/21-12/31 (all)
:smooth: :bounce:

I agree. We have tried the preferred, but for the extra money, to us it is not worth it. We like the middle area of the campground, near the meadows trading post. Convenient to all the pool area and campfire. We have always been very pleased with any site we have gotten here.

We have also tried the so called perfered sites Okay maybe to some one it was worth the extra dollars,but my last name is Hayes ,not GETTY,Hughes well you know what i mean,Thats why i camp, so we have more money to spend on our family vacations,And doesnt the food seem to taste so much better when cooked outside? Well it sure does to this good ole country boy.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter