I just found this forum! WOW

kangaand2roos

DIS Veteran
Hi, I just found this forum and it's great. I leave tomorrow morning for a weeklong trip, so it's a little late for me this year, BUT next december my whole family (11 of us) is going for a week to celebrate the first anniversary of my 39th birthday. There will be 5 kids (my 2 and my sister's 3) and I would like make some matching t-shirts for them. I was going to just paint them, but no I may have to use some of your wonderful designs! I look forward to getting to know you all when I return.

Welcome aboard kangaand2roos. Have a fun trip and be sure to share your experience under the Trip Reports board. Have fun and have a disney-ful day!

-zmirby

kangaand2roos said:
Hi, I just found this forum and it's great. I leave tomorrow morning for a weeklong trip, so it's a little late for me this year, BUT next december my whole family (11 of us) is going for a week to celebrate the first anniversary of my 39th birthday. There will be 5 kids (my 2 and my sister's 3) and I would like make some matching t-shirts for them. I was going to just paint them, but no I may have to use some of your wonderful designs! I look forward to getting to know you all when I return.
Welcome

:earsboy: WELCOME kangaand2roos!! :earsboy:

We'll be looking forward to hearing about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter