I just got a great deal on WDW Quest for GBC!

Dansmom

Earning My Ears
I just went to TJ Maxx, and found WDW Quest--Magical Racing Tour for Gameboy Color for only $12.99! I bought 2--one as a surprise for my DS on our flight down to FL in a few weeks, the other as a holiday gift for a neighbor.

WooHoo--only 20 more days to go!:p

Great Buy, Dansmom! Think that I am going to have to run to T.J. Maxx and see if they have the same thing here. :)
Oh - BTW - Welcome to the DIS! :) (I see that this is your first post. :) )

Thanks for the welcome, Beth, but...

I've actually been on the boards for several years, however...I generally hang around DIS at work, and, for the past year or more, I haven't been able to post--apparently, my company put up a "firewall" that wouldn't allow it. I was so excited about my bargain today that I figured I'd give it a chance again--it's been so long since I tried to post...and, voila-- it worked!

It's so good to be back! (though, just to be safe, I'll probably try not to post too often--after all, I am supposed to be working!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter