I just got back from Disney world

mccarts

Earning My Ears
I just returned from a Cold trip to Disney. It was cold but it was worth it.
Has anyone ever thought what it would be like to work at Disney? I talked
to a guy at Old Key West and he said the Benefits are great. I hated to leave and wondered what living there would be like.

Living there and working there would ruin the magic for me. I'll like seeing it the way I do now, if I worked there I would see it through totally different eyes.

I just returned from a Cold trip to Disney. It was cold but it was worth it.
Has anyone ever thought what it would be like to work at Disney? I talked
to a guy at Old Key West and he said the Benefits are great. I hated to leave and wondered what living there would be like.

How cold was it? I remember going last year at this time and it was chilly in the evenings, and pretty windy. We leave in a week and I really am hoping that we'll have warmer weather this year. But anything's better than the 30-40 degree weather we've been having here in DE...:cutie:

How cold was it? I remember going last year at this time and it was chilly in the evenings, and pretty windy. We leave in a week and I really am hoping that we'll have warmer weather this year. But anything's better than the 30-40 degree weather we've been having here in DE...:cutie:

Where in DE are you? I'm in DE and it's been like 20-30's...but the snow is starting to melt so it must be getting above freezing...

6 days until we go...deep breath...:love:

I am going to move this to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

It was in the low to mid 50's. We had to wear sweat shirts and jackets. I was just glad it wasn't snowing as it did here in delaware county,pa.

We couldn't sit on the patio.

Have fun!

Where in DE are you? I'm in DE and it's been like 20-30's...but the snow is starting to melt so it must be getting above freezing...

6 days until we go...deep breath...:love:

I am from pennsylvania section called delare county. It's out side philadelphia airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter