I just joined a new program......

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Bitcards

http://www.bitcards.com/

it is pretty new just started this month I think anyway it will take about 60 days to earn a $10.00 RainForest Cafe or Planet Hollywood GC.that is just doing the visit and earn points.

they have tons of awards check it out. there is no referral system for this program.

I am going to give it a try.

Mal:bounce:

Thanks, Mal. Incidently you can have more than one account per household here!:)

it took me 15 minutes to do you can shift click but I only shift click 8 at a time seems to load faster that way.

Oh and they are giving away a Sony Playstation 2 on May 8th I believe.

Mal:bounce:

Thanks Mal! I was just looking over their awards, and they have a ton of gc. Planet hollywood, RFC, Olive Garden, Bath and body works (gotta love that;) )Ghirardellis chocolate, Home Depot, and the list just keeps going on!

Thanks Mal, This one sure is easy to do.:cool:

with all the places to get GC's I hope they hang around and turn out to be a great company.

Mal

FYI, to all non-us residents, you cannot register - bummer. Wanted a new program since all the other ones seem to be going down.

Joline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter