I know this is subjective but how comfortable are the sofa beds at the Beach Club?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking it would make more sense for DH and I to sleep in the living room as we are up early , making coffee and hanging out on the balcony. How comfortable are the sofa beds at BC?

Some couches are OK and some are bad .If you put a topper on top it helps .Hopefully the new murphy bed couches are really good, getting good reviews at the value resorts. They are putting them in Riviera and then SSR this year .

The sleeper sofas are meant for kids, not full sized adults. Who would be sleeping in the king sized bed if you and your husband punished yourselves by sleeping on the sleeper sofa?

The sleeper sofas are meant for kids, not full sized adults. Who would be sleeping in the king sized bed if you and your husband punished yourselves by sleeping on the sleeper sofa?
DD and her husband. Aren't they queen sized sofa beds?

It depends not only on size, but on whether you have any pain issues. I have arthritis in my hips and at that time had bursitis in my shoulder. The mattress on the sofa bed wasn't thick enough for me. I added a topper, still not good. I ended up being able to sleep with strategically placed pillows. I wouldn't do it again though. For someone without pain it could be okay. The part under the mattress is solid, so you don't get the old roll into the middle that you used to get with sofa beds.

Slept on a BCV sofa bed for four nights last month. It was fine and better than most sofa beds, but it had neither the padding nor the support of a quality mattress and boxspring set.
I’d put the youngest or the couple with the healthiest backs and joints on the sleeper sofa.

The full size couches aren’t bad. I slept on one at BCV for a full week. The mini couches in the studios are very uncomfortable. I slept on one of those for 5 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!