"I Know What You're Going To Say" - France Sept 2019 - Update 1/5 Disneyland Paris, Dinner & Home

What an adventure! Thanks for sharing it. I admire your ability to complete a trip report. I was never good at that.
Well, this one took a long time to get done. I ended not doing any reports for November but we leave on Wednesday for Marathon weekend and I want to report on that and my alcohol streak!

To be honest, I’m a little underwhelmed by what I am seeing about DLP (here and other trip reports). Curious on your concluding thoughts and whether you would return. We are going to Paris in June and will have to make a DLP stop but I am not particularly excited.
I am very glad I went to DLP but I'll be ok in my life if we don't go back. We couldn't not be that close and not try it out and add in the races - it really worked out for us. I hope you have an amazing trip to Paris and you enjoy your time in DLP!

Thanks for sharing your trip! happy i was able to catch it before you wrapped it up!
glad you were too! Needed to get wrapped up before our next adventures!

Great pics! We missed this walk through, but i have to say i love that they have so many cute walk thoughts in DLP!
We would have missed it if it wasn't for Pirates going down and it was lightly raining. I wanted to get dry and it was close by!

Yeah this and your flight food don't look to good!

But overall looks like a great trip!

At least I had enough amazing food over the trip that a few bad meals really isn't that bad. Not everything will be perfect!

What an awesome adventure... thank you for sharing it with us!
Happy you enjoy the journey along the way!

Wow! What an epic adventure! I’m sure you were so glad to be home despite a wonderful trip!!!

It was an epic adventure! I'm so glad we did this and all the planning that went into it.

I caught back-up just in time for the end. I am appalled to see how horrible the DLP food was, but the rides and races do look interesting.

Thanks so much for sharing your entire trip. You two definitely know how to vacation and it was amazing to come along with you both!

I caught back-up just in time for the end. I am appalled to see how horrible the DLP food was, but the rides and races do look interesting.

Thanks so much for sharing your entire trip. You two definitely know how to vacation and it was amazing to come along with you both!
Great time to catch up! I finally made myself finish it all because I know I need to focus on grad school as well as the dining report for Marathon Weekend where I need to keep my alcohol streak going to combat against Dry January. Glad you are feeling better!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...this report was fabulous. I've never commented so much on one report :hyper2: thank you so much for sharing. Looking forward to you next report. Have a blast this weekend. Maybe one of these days I'll participate in one of the marathons.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...this report was fabulous. I've never commented so much on one report :hyper2: thank you so much for sharing. Looking forward to you next report. Have a blast this weekend. Maybe one of these days I'll participate in one of the marathons.

Thank you for reading along for the whole report! Our next trips will be dining reports as they are easier to keep up with.

RunDisney is such a great way to get started in running as they are very newcomer friendly.

That was a great read. I don't like to do group tours I have two.kids), but it was fun to read about your expetience. I was super impressed with the hotels.

That was a great read. I don't like to do group tours I have two.kids), but it was fun to read about your expetience. I was super impressed with the hotels.
Glad you enjoyed the report! I can get group tours with kids could be problematic. This tour was definitely not child friendly but I do know they have Tauck Bridges which are more family friendly.

I love all the hotels we stayed at! Hopefully one day I can get back to Brittany and St Malo to enjoy it more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!