I, like many, continue to pray for the troops!

Laz

DIS Veteran
I just want to let all of you know that there are many of us still praying for the men and women overseas. With all the politics going on, it is easy for us to forget, but I, for one, will not!

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR TROOPS!

Please pray for the families of the 1st Cav soldiers we lost this week, along with the many other marines and soldiers.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all our troops. Also to the familes back in the states. My daughter was in Afghanistan and then in Iraq. I thank the Lord that she is now back and actually discharged from the Army. With the unrest in Iraq, I pray everyday that our troops stay safe. My heart goes out to all the familes and I pray that all our troops are returned home safely to their loved ones.

Denise
I support our Troops.

Originally posted by Dixielady908
My thoughts and prayers go out to all our troops. Also to the familes back in the states. My daughter was in Afghanistan and then in Iraq. I thank the Lord that she is now back and actually discharged from the Army. With the unrest in Iraq, I pray everyday that our troops stay safe. My heart goes out to all the familes and I pray that all our troops are returned home safely to their loved ones.

Denise
I support our Troops.

I am so glad that your DD is home and safe!! Its such a worry when they are gone. Thank-you so much for the prayers...

This prayer has helped us through some challenging times ~

Prayer for those in the service ~

Almightly God, we stand before you asking for your divine mercy and protection. Embrace with Your invincible armor our loved ones in all branches of the service. Give them courage and strength against all enemies, both spiritual and physical and hasten their journey back to their homes and familes.
Amen

God Bless all the brave soldiers protecting our country.
May their families be blessed with faith, strength and patience.

Keep the faith ^i^
~ Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter