I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering- to assist my DS with his CiP (af will be due very soon) I'm thinking he needs to lower his cl (it's 10k,he's only p/t work) and then try to app for CSP- so he can put his points somewhere useful- (he lives with me,so he can transfer any points form his acct to mine,this is correct,right?) So how low can a CL be on CiP? And can I use a support link from my CSR for a CSP app for him?

I'm wondering- to assist my DS with his CiP (af will be due very soon) I'm thinking he needs to lower his cl (it's 10k,he's only p/t work) and then try to app for CSP- so he can put his points somewhere useful- (he lives with me,so he can transfer any points form his acct to mine,this is correct,right?) So how low can a CL be on CiP? And can I use a support link from my CSR for a CSP app for him?
Does he want to PC the CIP to a CIC or CIU..if so he needs a $5,000 CL...if not I’ve lowered my CLs to $1,000

Yes same household he can transfer the points to you
Sadly no support links from a CSR

Does he want to PC the CIP to a CIC or CIU..if so he needs a $5,000 CL...if not I’ve lowered my CLs to $1,000

Yes same household he can transfer the points to you
Sadly no support links from a CSR
Probably CiU...ok thanks- are there other PC options than these two?

For those with CSR or CSP that have a Peloton this will be a cool new benefit! I used PYB on groceries (I wouldn't have used it for groceries otherwise) to "buy" my Peloton with my UR points and now this will help offset my monthly fees. I know this is probably a small number of peeps here, but maybe the digital membership will appeal to some (it is $12.99 per month, so the $120 credit for the CSR would get you through the beginning of 2021). I used it with my own equipment before I got my bike and loved the classes.

Last edited:
Just did this through CIP for DH. The bill is paid on his card, the protection covers all the phones that the bill lists. They gave him $449 for his destroyed phone that he had to replace. No idea how they arrived at that number, max is $500.
My 8+ has a broken screen and it also has some other issues but I haven't yet taken it to the Apple Store to get it checked out. What was the process to file a claim?

All you Chick fil A fans, check your Chase offers! I got 20% off on my Freedom up to $30.
I just got this, I think I'm going to buy a $150 gift card to maximize the offer. We can't spend $150 in 26 days, I mean I guess we could but we only eat out once a week and that would mean we would need to eat out there the next 4 weeks.
ETA, also available on DH's CSR.

Might have missed this already reported here but Marriott certificates have been extended through August.

I haven't received the email or the extension. I have 2 with the Jan/2021 expiration, but I may use them before they expire anyway.

What's sad about these is that one was rec'd 0n Dec 25,2019 so my extension was for a month and the other came in early November 2019 so not quite 3 month extension. Maybe they haven't gotten to me yet.....

How is everyone keeping up with all these offers?

Also, we have to 10% Lowe's offer on both our checking accounts.
Checking account 1: DH has it on his login
Checking account 2: DH and I each have it on our login
Do we use our debit cards? Do we have 3 offers or 2?

Successful MDD today!! Opened CSP for DH yesterday. Was given $19,600 Credit Limit. Had Chase reduce that to $10,000. Just applied for CSR and instant approval with $23,600 Credit Limit. Yeah!!. Now when the yearly fee comes due on my CSR I will PC that to one of the Freedoms, doesn't make sense to keep 2 of them open.

We upgraded DH's CSP to CSR in June, still haven't seen the AF post but I'm guessing it will post on the next billing cycle so every day I login to his account I get scared the fee will be there. :scared:
Chase posts AF’s on the first of the month so your safe until November :flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts