I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successful MDD today!! Opened CSP for DH yesterday. Was given $19,600 Credit Limit. Had Chase reduce that to $10,000. Just applied for CSR and instant approval with $23,600 Credit Limit. Yeah!!. Now when the yearly fee comes due on my CSR I will PC that to one of the Freedoms, doesn't make sense to keep 2 of them open.
Double party: party: Congrats

I got the chick fill a offer on two cards, wish I could give it to one of you because I won't use either.

Also, rookie move, I didn't take a screen shot od the approval screen the other day and amex being amex, I still haven't gotten an email saying I applied or that I was approved. So hopefully the card comes soon. Guessing I'll be able to add it to my current dl biz login right? Wish it was automatic like the personal.

I haven't received the email or the extension. I have 2 with the Jan/2021 expiration, but I may use them before they expire anyway.

What's sad about these is that one was rec'd 0n Dec 25,2019 so my extension was for a month and the other came in early November 2019 so not quite 3 month extension. Maybe they haven't gotten to me yet.....

I just checked and mine haven't been extended either. I keep checking because I'm hoping to use them at the beginning of July for a wedding we're going to in Anaheim, was planning to use them at the Fairfield Anaheim Resort but it's only available to book through May 14th. Really hoping DL is open by then so we can go to DL too although at this point not so sure that's going to happen. :sad2:

Are the Hilton FNC easy to see in your HH account? DH should be getting his FNC from his Aspire soon (it's been about 2 months). I keep checking his account but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. Thanks!

I got the chick fill a offer on two cards, wish I could give it to one of you because I won't use either.

Also, rookie move, I didn't take a screen shot od the approval screen the other day and amex being amex, I still haven't gotten an email saying I applied or that I was approved. So hopefully the card comes soon. Guessing I'll be able to add it to my current dl biz login right? Wish it was automatic like the personal.

If you want to double check, you can look up your application online (Google Amex status check). You can add it to your biz or personal login, doesn't really matter.

Are the Hilton FNC easy to see in your HH account? DH should be getting his FNC from his Aspire soon (it's been about 2 months). I keep checking his account but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. Thanks!

You won't see it online and will need to call to use it.

My 8+ has a broken screen and it also has some other issues but I haven't yet taken it to the Apple Store to get it checked out. What was the process to file a claim?
Did it all online. They asked for a lot of info, I submitted everything I could find, which wasn't quite all they asked for. They wanted a copy of the Verizon bill showing the phone listed on it, copy of the CIP bill showing the payment for phone bill, also the phone serial # and some other number, some sort of proof of ownership. He had a receipt from the Apple store showing the model and serial #, and that it wasn't fixable. I also submitted the original purchase order showing the serial #. Took about a week to approve.

I just got this, I think I'm going to buy a $150 gift card to maximize the offer. We can't spend $150 in 26 days, I mean I guess we could but we only eat out once a week and that would mean we would need to eat out there the next 4 weeks.
ETA, also available on DH's CSR.
Great idea. Can you buy a gift card through the app and/or the drive thru window? The dining rooms aren't open by us.

If you want to double check, you can look up your application online (Google Amex status check). You can add it to your biz or personal login, doesn't really matter.

That's fun. It asked for social and zip code and showed all my personal and biz cards. It also shows thr attempts you've made but gotten the pop up on.

And it's approved like I knew, just wish amex wasn't so slow in sending emails.

In other news it may actually get used for my business. They are issuing a 30 day notice to vacate since there's no lease in place (I wouldn't renew because he wasn't paying on time and has only been on time or close to it once or twice in the past year, covid may not have helped but didn't start it) and when they did the inspection last month his water was off due to non payment. Now it's back off and things are leaking and broken. :sad2: May need to replace appliances too which annoys me. He also isn't a clean person according to them so I'm looking forward to having to paint again after having just painted it all. So wish I could sell the place. It's fine when it's all smooth but a giant pain when it's not.

Great idea. Can you buy a gift card through the app and/or the drive thru window? The dining rooms aren't open by us.
I bought a gift card in the drive thru today. FYI they can only put up to $100 on a single gift card so they had to split the $150 into $100 and $50. I could then load them into the app and I can pay direct from the app - whether mobile order or in person/drive thru.

I bought a gift card in the drive thru today. FYI they can only put up to $100 on a single gift card so they had to split the $150 into $100 and $50. I could then load them into the app and I can pay direct from the app - whether mobile order or in person/drive thru.
Thanks...what made you arrive at the amount of 150? So they charged both in 1 transaction? Genius!

Did it all online. They asked for a lot of info, I submitted everything I could find, which wasn't quite all they asked for. They wanted a copy of the Verizon bill showing the phone listed on it, copy of the CIP bill showing the payment for phone bill, also the phone serial # and some other number, some sort of proof of ownership. He had a receipt from the Apple store showing the model and serial #, and that it wasn't fixable. I also submitted the original purchase order showing the serial #. Took about a week to approve.
I totally forgot about CIP coverage. I have Samsung J7 that was dropped this weekend. The screen has lines, the keyboard isn't working properly and the girl isn't receiving all texts/calls. It's possibly just a loose connection that DH could probably fix, but not entirely sure. I just finished the monthly payments last month. I guess I take it to T-mobile and see what they say, then go from there. If it's over $100 to repair/replace I file with CIP. So, I pay and they reimburse?

All you Chick fil A fans, check your Chase offers! I got 20% off on my Freedom up to $30.

So I have 4 Chase cards and my new CSR and CSP are not listed under my Chase accounts when looking for new offers. Is there something I need to do to activate Chase offers on these in order for them to show up? We eat Chick-fil-A A LOT so I'm needing this new Chase Offer to show up and my current 2 Chase accounts don't have it listed :sad::sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter