I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have 4 Chase cards and my new CSR and CSP are not listed under my Chase accounts when looking for new offers. Is there something I need to do to activate Chase offers on these in order for them to show up? We eat Chick-fil-A A LOT so I'm needing this new Chase Offer to show up and my current 2 Chase accounts don't have it listed :sad::sad1:
Nothing you need to activate...the offers just show up.....I find the cards I use the most get the most offers

So I have 4 Chase cards and my new CSR and CSP are not listed under my Chase accounts when looking for new offers. Is there something I need to do to activate Chase offers on these in order for them to show up? We eat Chick-fil-A A LOT so I'm needing this new Chase Offer to show up and my current 2 Chase accounts don't have it listed :sad::sad1:
It seems like you get more offers the more yo use the cards.

I've got a bunch of (about 9) travel reservations (mostly Disney, but others as well) where I've put deposits down on DH's CSR. The deposits total several thousand dollars. I'm planning to cancel that CSR when the AF hits next month. What will happen if I (likely) cancel some or all of those reservations? Most are in the January/February/March timeframe, but I've also got a tentative reservation for the 50th anniversary next October on there, so it could be a year after the card is closed that deposits would be refunded. Any advice on how to handle this?

I've got a bunch of (about 9) travel reservations (mostly Disney, but others as well) where I've put deposits down on DH's CSR. The deposits total several thousand dollars. I'm planning to cancel that CSR when the AF hits next month. What will happen if I (likely) cancel some or all of those reservations? Most are in the January/February/March timeframe, but I've also got a tentative reservation for the 50th anniversary next October on there, so it could be a year after the card is closed that deposits would be refunded. Any advice on how to handle this?
You can PC it to one of the Chase freedom cards that don’t have an annual fee so if anything is cancelled the deposits would go back to the card

I probably won't eat that much in Chick Fil A (my weird children don't like it) but man I can eat a 12 count of nuggets in about 2 minutes flat... I don't even need sauce! And if there is a peppermint chocolate chip shake to wash it down with, so much the better! (Sweet tea is an acceptable substitute when it's not the right time of year for them to have the shake).

I probably won't eat that much in Chick Fil A (my weird children don't like it) but man I can eat a 12 count of nuggets in about 2 minutes flat... I don't even need sauce! And if there is a peppermint chocolate chip shake to wash it down with, so much the better! (Sweet tea is an acceptable substitute when it's not the right time of year for them to have the shake).

Oh lord - don’t get me STARTED on the peppermint chocolate chip milkshakes!! The day they come out each year is literally my favorite day of the year! (I might need to go get another $150 gift card on my SW card....)

We head down to Orlando in 2 days. It will just be a pool trip but we had highs in the 20's lately and any escape feels good. Then, a couple days ago @SouthFayetteFan mentioned something about winter SW flights and there I was looking again... I booked some flights with the idea of making changes. Last night I made my first change and then I got an email that SW changed my homebound flight which allowed me to "fix" our flight home. I now have flights and am homeless. Time to start setting my alarm for 0330 again to find those sweet timeshare trades.

Received an email that Hilton is extending points expiration through 12/31/21 and staGus through Match 2021. Good news.

Yeah, I got that one also. But I don't have a Hilton card and my points expired long ago. Only had a few anyway.

Received an email that Hilton is extending points expiration through 12/31/21 and staGus through Match 2021. Good news.
Also drastically lowered the night requirements for elite statuses. With the current promotion I will be at 15 nights for the year when I get back from Denver, only need 20 for Gold, 30 for Diamond. I think I can manage 15 more nights by the end of 2021, especially if softball comes back next year.

We head down to Orlando in 2 days. It will just be a pool trip but we had highs in the 20's lately and any escape feels good. Then, a couple days ago @SouthFayetteFan mentioned something about winter SW flights and there I was looking again... I booked some flights with the idea of making changes. Last night I made my first change and then I got an email that SW changed my homebound flight which allowed me to "fix" our flight home. I now have flights and am homeless. Time to start setting my alarm for 0330 again to find those sweet timeshare trades.
Good luck!! Hope you find something. I look every once in a while to see about using the cert I got for the timeshare presentation that I did when I met you in WI Dells. Haven't found anything that works yet. I really like Wyndham Bonnet Creek, but I've only seen it on there once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter