I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be very wary of their fraud department for the first six months or so. In Dec. 2016 I got my DC, had it two months and then used it to rent a moving truck to move from MN to WI. That set off a fraud alarm that it took me three months, 14 phone calls, three faxes of information and two mailings to get straightened out. I called them, told them I was renting a moving truck to move, and then they were shocked that I had moved. Nice that the payment credits immediately though.
Funny I had the opposite problem on my DC. A few months after I got it I noticed a $2400 charge from some place in the UK in the currency of Swedish Krona. Took them quite a while to credit it back.

Citi banking division recently wanted to charge me $59 for a zero balance savings account I had asked to be closed 2 months ago. I have really grown to hate Citi, too bad Costco uses them for its co-branded card or I would close everything.

Bolding for visibility for those skimming who might miss the other comments made so far:
CSP 80k Support links are dead.

The landing page will load but the application brings an error message.

Please update DISchurners ASAP to reflect the correct offer. Thanks!

Any reason I should/shouldn't get a $175 additional Amex Platinum for P2?

Edited: Never mind. I'm guessing it will hurt P2's chances to ever get a SUB for the same card later.

Approved for 125k Amex Plat with 10x on Fuel & Grocery for 6 months!
Only had an Amex Gold, prior. Used Incognito Edge browser, a different home address, using this PreQualified Link, with VPN running.

Last edited:
It will towards his/her 5/24 status. You can get the Gold for $0 AF and it comes with the GE credit, if you aren’t worried about 5/24.
Good point (although thinking about it, I think her ss field was optional - not sure though)
In the end I decided I can always do it later if we want.
Thank you!

Edited: Never mind. I'm guessing it will hurt P2's chances to ever get a SUB for the same card later.

Only have an Amex Gold. Used Incognito Edge browser, a different home address, using this PreQualified Link, with VPN running.
Congrats!

CSP 80k support links aren’t working anymore :(
Discover Quarterly Categories are out for 2021.
JAN – MAR1
Grocery Stores, Walgreens & CVS*​

APR – JUN2
Gas Stations, Wholesale Clubs & Select Streaming Services​

JUL – SEP3​
Restaurants & PayPal​

OCT – DEC4
Thanks both for sharing. I posted both of these to DISchurners news thread. I haven’t been as diligent with those updates lately but I still try to get most of the major stuff captured there.

Only have an Amex Gold. Used Incognito Edge browser, a different home address, using this PreQualified Link, with VPN running.
Congrats party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter