I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I had no idea it was on that long.

Captain Kangaroo
is an American children's television series that aired weekday mornings on the American television network CBS from October 3, 1955, until December 8, 1984, making it the longest-running nationally broadcast children's television program of its day. Wow, I had no idea it was on that long.
Lol I wasn’t even born yet. Give it another 10 years or so before I made my glorious arrival.

:thanks:Thank you all for posting about the RMN app. I have been shopping the last couple of days. I am so excited to have $50 pending!!! I was disappointed that my CVS one didn't post until it hit me that I only charged $23. :crazy: I got it mixed up with some of the other offers, and forgot the minimum was $25. Oh well.

The AX BBP is definitely high on my list for both me and DH once I whittle down my MSRs on Biz Plat, SPG Lux, and BGR! And now I have to figure out where PRG will fit in...

View attachment 352816
This is what I carry around my cards in and it's already full and doesn't hold all my cards. I feel like a prime mugging target.
Where did you get that wallet?

I opened my Chase SW Premier mid-Sept, 2017. When can I expect to see the AF post? I thought it would be there. My next statement period ends Oct. 17.

I think 10/1...my annual fee posted 8/1 and the account was opened in July 2016

Last edited:

Is this for check payments? I wonder if Plastiq is now enforcing the must be delivered by 9/30 term? I made two Masterpass payments on Plastiq today, with electronic delivery by 9/26, and wasn’t charged any fees.

Yes, it was for a paper check, delivery by October 1. I could probably set things up to do a few electronic payments before the end of the month then? Maybe I will if I get motivated. Too lazy today. Lol

This is a huge problem for me as well. Not just with GCs since I am swimming in them now, but cards as well. With so many cards, it had always seemed the card I need at the time is NOT in my wallet when I tried to condense and go light. As a result, my wallet resembles that of @miztressuz and co and would be a mugger's dream. Actually, I have two wallets and a separate zipper pouch (was one of those skincare gift bags that came in handy for keeping my GCs in). Wallet one = main that I walk around it with a few cards/GCs I swap in from wallet 2 when I have my list of errands (plus, working in the city, I don't need to be carrying around a wallet or big purse that is busting out when I go out for lunch). Wallet two = bigger wallet with the majority of cards (15+ but some are DHs for things like RMN; I'm such a hoarder and always feel like I 'may' need it) that are not in the sock drawer. All 3 wallets are in my hangbag, but now, I think I should really try to clean it out again...until I forget yet another card/GC I need for an errand, and everything back in again :sad2:
I carry about 6 credit cards, 2 debit cards in my wallet. One day I actually left my purse on the bench we have on our front porch. I was sooo freaking lucky no one took it. We live at the entrance of our neighborhood and we keep our house really well lit, just got lucky the neighborhood thieves weren't out.

I carry about 6 credit cards, 2 debit cards in my wallet. One day I actually left my purse on the bench we have on our front porch. I was sooo freaking lucky no one took it. We live at the entrance of our neighborhood and we keep our house really well lit, just got lucky the neighborhood thieves weren't out.

its still better to carry credit/debit card instead of a wad of cash though. at least u can hurry and get them cancelled and theives would get nothing.

is there one that doesnt work at RMN?

As I sit at PNC Bank waiting for DH so I can give him DS and go to happy hour with my friends, I am thinking I should go in and open a bank account...

I did one last night for the $200 bonus and 2k funding with my Marriott Biz :)

Captain Kangaroo
is an American children's television series that aired weekday mornings on the American television network CBS from October 3, 1955, until December 8, 1984, making it the longest-running nationally broadcast children's television program of its day.

Wow! Had no idea that it was on that long. Loved watching Captain Kangaroo as a kid. My favorite were the Little People that lived behind the books in the bookcase and had a spool of thread as a table. Didn't really watch alot of Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street.

My oldest loved zooboomafoo! We probably still have the stuffed animal around here somewhere.

is there one that doesnt work at RMN?

Discover doesn't work for RMN, and I cannot link my last couple of Amex cards for some reason. I have a couple of older ones linked but my newer cards get an error.

Discover doesn't work for RMN, and I cannot link my last couple of Amex cards for some reason. I have a couple of older ones linked but my newer cards get an error.

ahh, didnt know cards didnt work on it. i was thinking more of store wise. HD, CVS, staples are trigger the $10 right?

Captain Kangaroo
is an American children's television series that aired weekday mornings on the American television network CBS from October 3, 1955, until December 8, 1984, making it the longest-running nationally broadcast children's television program of its day.

Wow, that surprises me too! I didn't realize it was on for so long. My mom was born in 1953. She always wanted me to watch Capt. Kangaroo. I never guessed she might have watched it growing up too :)

I did this on the previous RMN Walgreens offer of $5 off $50. Forgot to link it and had only saved it. At least I paid with a CF! Then did it again, making sure I had linked it, and got the notice from them. That was 9/7 and it's still pending, which makes me a little nervous.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between linking & saving? I have linked RMN offers and used them, but never "saved" them. I'm still trying to figure out why my Kohls purchase didn't go pending. Maybe I did something wrong. If your cards are already stored in the app, all you have to do is activate the offer, right?

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between linking & saving? I have linked RMN offers and used them, but never "saved" them. I'm still trying to figure out why my Kohls purchase didn't go pending. Maybe I did something wrong. If your cards are already stored in the app, all you have to do is activate the offer, right?

Yes, just activate it. You can save offers by tapping the star by the offer. That 'saves' it but it does not activate it (or 'link' it). I'm not sure why you would save offers but I did that with a few early on and then got confused that I hadn't actually activated them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!