I made all of ADRs today for my October trip

shellybaxter

Dis Veteran <br>Disney Restaurants for one hundre
and I didn't have any problems getting what I wanted - when I wanted. The system turned over at 3:00AM Pacific Time. I was able to get some ressies that people have been reporting having trouble with lately:

Ohana Dinner
CRT Breakfast (8:05)
Tusker House Breakfast (8:05)
LeCellier Lunch
HDDR
Jiko Dinner
Biergarten Dinner
Tutto Dinner
and a few more

Just wanted to post my success so people know that sometimes you can get what you want

Thanks for posting!

I saw your post and decided to try to get an earlier time for my ADR at Donald's Safari Breakfast. I managed to get 8:05 for my first park day-Fri. Oct. 1 st.

Thanks for posting!

I saw your post and decided to try to get an earlier time for my ADR at Donald's Safari Breakfast. I managed to get 8:05 for my first park day-Fri. Oct. 1 st.

Cool - that's great!!! Have a great time. We don't arrive until the 2nd so we will be there two days later on the 4th

They must save some reservations each day to be released.

So excited to get into AK before the park opens.

This morning I got all my october reservations too, so happy! I called in around 7am Eastern time. Took me about 15 mins to talk to the operator but she got all my reservations which include chef mickey breakfast, Ohana breakfast, Le chef de France lunch and Le cellier dinner.. I just can't believe it, it was so easy. FYI, the operator also told me the Mickey not so scary halloween party ticket will go on sale on the April 29.

This morning I got all my october reservations too, so happy! I called in around 7am Eastern time. Took me about 15 mins to talk to the operator but she got all my reservations which include chef mickey breakfast, Ohana breakfast, Le chef de France lunch and Le cellier dinner.. I just can't believe it, it was so easy. FYI, the operator also told me the Mickey not so scary halloween party ticket will go on sale on the April 29.[/QUOTE]

Oooo - thanks for the info - I was wondering about that

I am another person whose window opened up this morning. I got all the reservations I was looking for. I have to admit it was such a pleasure to book at 180 days.

My window opened today also, and I went online at 6am and got all of ADR's that I wanted and the times that I wanted. It was very easy this time compared to last year.

GOT:

CRT dinner
Chef Mickeys Breakfast & dinner
Ohana breakfast
1900 breakfast and dinner

Thanks for the update about MNSSHP ticket sale date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter