I Need a huge favor from anyone visiting Universal Studios soon!

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

I was at Universal over the NYE holiday weekend, and did not have time to purchase an item I wanted. In the Universal Studios store or the Island of Adventure store near the entrance they have a blue photo album (size is about 10x13 (give or take a few inches) that I want..It has Universal Studios written on the front and I believe the inserts for photos are the type with the sticky pages...The front of the book is very plain, but I believe it is blue and white. I would really appreciate it if someone would purchase that for me, and I will gladly send you a money order for that amount plus shipping...I want to add it to my scrapbook collection. I checked the Universal store website and it is not available online.

Thanks in advance

Louise

Ok PM me your phone number cause i do want to guess on this so i will go out there 1/20 and stop at the store and look and if i find it i will call you and verify it with you while i am looking at it.

I can buy it and send it to you ups ground
all this even though you like city walk. :D

If MIB gets tied up, I'd be glad to help out. You can PM a numuber that I can reach you at Monday, I'll take care of it.

Originally posted by Earl
If MIB gets tied up, I'd be glad to help out. You can PM a numuber that I can reach you at Monday, I'll take care of it.

Earl just tell me where your office is and i will stop by 1/20 and let you know if i got intouch with louise1928 and got her the goods.:smooth:

I will have to speak to my buddies over in merchandise and have them use a photo of Barry as that free photo you get in every photo album.

Barry, I thought in would be the other way around.

MIB, you'll need a photo i.d. from Security to get there. I'm protected. ;)

Well Earl your group took my picture for the annual pass, does that count. The only protection you need is from being out pointed on MIB by a non-employee.

BTW got the item for louise1928 and am shipping it ups ground to her 1/21.

We will definately see her and her husband back, they had a great time.

Thanks for the back-up earl. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter