I Need a "Must Do" List For Our 1 Day at Sea World!

hidetherum

Pirate Princess
You can understand by our serious time constraint explained in the title!

We are a group of 7 adults and 5 kids under the age of 5.

Thanks! :rotfl:

What day of the week are you going? What time of year? I honestly think that if you arrive at opening you can do most of the things. Ou faves are: Shamu show, dolphin show, sealion show (the best one in my opinion), penguin encounter, shark reef, Wild Arctic, Forbidden Reef and Haunted Lighthouse.

You are going to have a great time. My brother and I were just talking about Sea World at Christmas and saying how fun it is. When we were little we liked it more than Disneyland!!

Get there a little before park opening. We went on December 28th and stood in a 35 minute line because they are redoing the entrance gates and only had 3 lines to get in.

Our favorite part of the day is feeding the dolphins, sea lions and rays. We get in line to purchase food about 10 minutes before the window opens.

Don't wait until the last minute to get a seat for the shows. We were turned away about 20 minutes before the dolphin show was set to begin because the stadium was full. Before every show, vendors are there to sell drinks, snacks, hats, towels, rain ponchos...

The first attraction we hit is Atlantis. The waits can get long in the afternoon, but are usually under 10 minutes in the first half hour.

If you have specific questions, please ask. We had a pass in 2006 and visited many times.

We loved the shamu, dolphin and sea lion shows. The kids loved feeding the dolphins and petting the sting rays. We also really enjoyed the Atlantis ride.

Here's one for your NOT TO DO list:

The Wild Arctic ride.

It's one of those motion rides. The screen is grainy and made me feel nauseous. They have a line where you can bypass the ride and go straight to the polar bears. Or at least put it at the end of your list.

Atlantis is by far one of the best rides out there. A MUST ride. Kids too, my son was 6 and had a ball!!! :cheer2:

I agree with the Shamu show, sea lions, and sharks. I think their touch tanks are really good too though it's been 2 yrs since I've been there.
have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter