I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

Petals-
I probably will not be able to send you off on your trip in a few days (we are leaving out of town for Thanksgiving and internet is spotty where we are going). I wish you the best therapy trip ever!

Disney_39.jpg

Could up please PM me your address? I hope to have something waiting for you when you return from your trip...just do me a favor and take a great picture of you and your mama somewhere!

Petals-
I probably will not be able to send you off on your trip in a few days (we are leaving out of town for Thanksgiving and internet is spotty where we are going). I wish you the best therapy trip ever!

Disney_39.jpg

Could up please PM me your address? I hope to have something waiting for you when you return from your trip...just do me a favor and take a great picture of you and your mama somewhere!

Thanks. I can't believe it's nearly here and getting totally excited. I actually couldn't sleep last night and now I'm up at stupid o' clock (it's 5.30am.)
I've to get train to college in two hours though. Last day in college til next month :banana::banana::banana:

Love the picture btw also sending pm now!

MICKEY MOUSE I'M COMING TO SEE YA!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Have a safe trip!!! Enjoy!! Maybe I'll see you on the 7th at the meet, but I doubt I will be there then, since we don't check in til the 9th. But if I'm in the area, I will stop by.

hope you make the meet. can someone do me a huge favour and post here what dates the mvmcp are on the next two weeks please. We had camera trouble last night and i want to record wishes and msep. Thanky doo

hope you make the meet. can someone do me a huge favour and post here what dates the mvmcp are on the next two weeks please. We had camera trouble last night and i want to record wishes and msep. Thanky doo

I found these dates for MVMCP on the Internet - hope they are of help :goodvibes

November 8,9,11,13,15,18,27,29,30
December 2,4,6,7,9,11,13, 14,16,18

thanky do! :) i'm not updating to much because my phone is being naughty here! Much fun being had and anyone going to disney in next month my advice if there,s no xmas party on the saturday that you're there go to magic kingdom on saturday as some of xmas party stuff on then anyway including nice suprise during wishes.

thanky do! :) i'm not updating to much because my phone is being naughty here! Much fun being had and anyone going to disney in next month my advice if there,s no xmas party on the saturday that you're there go to magic kingdom on saturday as some of xmas party stuff on then anyway including nice suprise during wishes.

I hear the Biebs is performing today at 9am at the MK. Don't suppose you will be checking it out?

Hope you are enjoying your stay!

I hear the Biebs is performing today at 9am at the MK. Don't suppose you will be checking it out?

Hope you are enjoying your stay!

Biebs as in Justin?? We weren't there. We went to Seaworld yesterday!

I'm back in ireland :( want to still be in pop. I'm pretty sure i've over 2000 photos. I'll start loading them later when i get sleep.

I'm glad you made it home safely. I know what you mean abut not really wanting to be back home yet though.

Glad you made it home safely! How was the DTD meet? I was so sick that day I didn't even attempt to make it. I was kind of hoping to pop in and say hi, even if I wasn't participating in the exchange.

I'm glad you made it home safely. I know what you mean abut not really wanting to be back home yet though.

I cried for like half an hour in the airport because they were making me leave! and it's FREEZING here! It's like 35 degrees farenheit!

Glad you made it home safely! How was the DTD meet? I was so sick that day I didn't even attempt to make it. I was kind of hoping to pop in and say hi, even if I wasn't participating in the exchange.

DTD meet was fun. Would have been nice to meet you but there's always next year.. I think I've converted momma as well because she kept telling the CM's she hoped she saw them next year.. Before the trip it was why do you want to go back to same place over and over again YAY WIN!!! :rotfl:

I'm waiting for my doggies to come home now before I go sleep for a while!

One more tip. Anyone going in the next month check your receipts from counter service as some of them are giving away vouchers for 20% off at the biggest store in each park and World of Disney. You have to use it before 12 noon though but so worth it! :)

Pics are on the computer there's over 3000 pics between the camera's and photopass. They are going up on facebook faster than here but will start trip report soon.
Some titles I was thinking of:
All aboard the big white bus for Nov/Dec trip report
Should I take candy from a 5ft chipmunk?
I hope you win the lotto soon
My pants is falling off when do we get to eat?
70 to Freezing in 7 hours
Please don't make me go home
A very Disney christmas
or just stick with the whole A Disney Therapy trip?!
:goodvibes

I love all the titles you have...but which one really sums up the trip? Sounds like you might be headed back next year if you got your mama thinking and saying! :thumbsup2

I love all the titles you have...but which one really sums up the trip? Sounds like you might be headed back next year if you got your mama thinking and saying! :thumbsup2

Prob the pants falling off but I kinda like the chipmunk thing.. They're all things that were said or happened on the trip apart from the last two.

So went into college early this morning for last week of lectures before christmas holidays and lecturer didn't show up so I spent a productive morning starting my new trip report:

70 to freezing in 7 hours come join me there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter