I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

Also I forgot at Disney store yesterday even though I should be saving money for college stuff and whatever and shouldn't be giving all my money to Disney Pink Ice-skating Minnie just jumped into my arms and would not leave... she was on sale though in my defence and incredibly cute:
03112011158.jpg

just a quick song and dance to say
</sings>
I'm in my teens I'm in my teens.
19 daays! 19 daays!
Whoop Whoop Whoop!
</ends song>
:banana::banana::banana:

I ALWAYS :love: your pictures of the Disney Store...and get so jealous!!! I think that snow globe is beautiful with Tink...maybe dd will fall in love with Tink and have to buy it.

I HATE RUDE PEOPLE...especially ones that get in my pictures. Pictures are an important thing to me...just ask my kids. They are my gift to myself of my trips...so I take great pains in getting the right shots! But I am not a person that likes confrontation and probably would have just given that mom the evil teacher look and walked away quietly. I wish I could stand up for myself more!

Minnie is so cute...and she looks so soft. But I am SO NOT A STUFFED ANIMAL PERSON! I love looking at them in stores and even known to pick them up and hug, but I can't stand them at home all over the place.

19 days....WAHOO!:woohoo:

I ALWAYS :love: your pictures of the Disney Store...and get so jealous!!! I think that snow globe is beautiful with Tink...maybe dd will fall in love with Tink and have to buy it.

I HATE RUDE PEOPLE...especially ones that get in my pictures. Pictures are an important thing to me...just ask my kids. They are my gift to myself of my trips...so I take great pains in getting the right shots! But I am not a person that likes confrontation and probably would have just given that mom the evil teacher look and walked away quietly. I wish I could stand up for myself more!

Minnie is so cute...and she looks so soft. But I am SO NOT A STUFFED ANIMAL PERSON! I love looking at them in stores and even known to pick them up and hug, but I can't stand them at home all over the place.

19 days....WAHOO!:woohoo:

I knew they changed the window display last weekend because I saw pictures of one of the Dublin radio station people outside Disney store during a Marathon that was on so was just looking for an excuse to get back in there.

I thought the Tink snowglobe was cool but the Irish Disney store is sooooooooooooo expensive so maybe will see it in US and get it then :)

The lady annoyed me but I wasn't going to let her ruin my Disney moment!

I love disney stuffed toys.. Ha ha there's hardly any room on my bed with them all and I'm pretty sure there's more in the attic! I plan getting Duffy and Lotso to add to my collection soon :littleangel:

2 weeks....9 hours on the plane...so worth the end when you cross under

DSC01593.jpg

Oh UGH Emma!!!!! :( We usually drive (15 hrs), but we much prefer to fly. Indy to MCO in 2 hrs!!

2 weeks....9 hours on the plane...so worth the end when you cross under

DSC01593.jpg

:dance3: Cannot wait!

Oh UGH Emma!!!!! :( We usually drive (15 hrs), but we much prefer to fly. Indy to MCO in 2 hrs!!
I don't mind the flying once it brings me to Disney.. We normally stop over somewhere but it was cheaper to fly direct this year.

I plan to stay up as long as I can the night before.. I can't imagine that being to hard because I'll be excited and plan to put up Christmas decorations. Plus I won't be home that night until ten because will have college and dancing.. Flight is not til 12.30 (Irish time) but hopefully if I only get a few hours sleep the night before I'll sleep for some of the flight.. If not I'll bring puzzle books and stuff to amuse me and I got the first Kingdom Keepers book so saving that for the plane as well!

17 days left
So 4 more days in work
and 11 days in College til Mickey's house!

2 weeks left from tomorrow :cool1:

I was back in disney store today picking up something for the holiday and I noticed something really cute about the outside... i'll post pic tomorrow!

Also found out tonight that dancing is finished next week for xmas :scared1: I would totally keep dancing over xmas hols if I had my way. Think the teach is going to US for a while though so we've no dancing after next week until january :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Long break from dancing! Look forward to seeing your picture of the store.

I know. I'm kinda gutted about it. I would have kept dancing all through Xmas if I had my way! :goodvibes

Way to leave us hanging...
It's prob not that exciting. I just thought it was cute but once the word Disney is attached I find most things cute! :)

Anyways store front...
09112011171.jpg

Notice the windows on the top floor they're all lit green. I never noticed this before but I thought it was kinda cool considering it's Ireland's only disney store and the fact Ireland's national colour is green! So we've a green Disney store :) :goodvibes
Not that exciting but cute!

Also lookie ticker it says 1 week and so many days..

13 DAYS TIL MICKEY'S HOUSE. :banana:
I'm looking at my days off now and thinking I really need to pack this weekend as well because I think after this weekend the next day I've off is possibly the day before I go but not even sure on that! :confused3
How soon is to soon to pack though!

Cool green lights...green is my favorite color! Get that packing done...wahoo so close!

Those are DIS green lights at the Disney Store! Nice to see your ticker say 1 week!

Oh yeah :lmao: didn't think of that! I know sooooooooo excited now and then I'm hoping to get to a dis meet as well which has me even more excited :goodvibes I like your dancing turkey there in your sig btw

Cool green lights...green is my favorite color! Get that packing done...wahoo so close!

I thought it was cute that they had Irish store with green lights in windows.
I started throwing things into the case today. I'm tidying and trying to catch up with washing and stuff.

Need to figure out the weather in Florida though. I was looking at wunderground and that was saying it's in the 80's and then someone that's there said it was 49 degrees so what do I bring. I don't want to bring alot so I have an excuse to buy when I'm there :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter