I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

Breaking out my dancing shoes because tomorrow I will be doing the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE :banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3: :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :yay::yay::yay:

Going to sort out clothes and stuff now and search for my hand luggage bag which seems to have grown legs and walked off!

8 days to go and I'm sick :goodvibes
Getting cold and have sore throat and kinda losing the voice. BUT I really don't care because I'M GOING TO SEE MICKEY MOUSE NEXT WEEK! :cool1:

Getting cold and have sore throat and kinda losing the voice. BUT I really don't care because I'M GOING TO SEE MICKEY MOUSE NEXT WEEK! :cool1:

You will be getting some great medicine really soon! Take care of yourself!

Oh no! Have you gone to the doctor? Thank goodness it's happened now and not a week from now. You should be as good as new by the time you leave. Don't breath on your mom so she's healthy to go!

You will be getting some great medicine really soon! Take care of yourself!

I know.. Woo soooooooooooo excited! :banana:

Oh no! Have you gone to the doctor? Thank goodness it's happened now and not a week from now. You should be as good as new by the time you leave. Don't breath on your mom so she's healthy to go!
Didn't go to doctor.. Have been taking vitamin drinks to try kill it off a bit. It's not fully up yet so hopefully it won't get worse and Florida will make it go away all together :) I'll prob try get oranges and stuff and just basically over-dose on vitamin c to kill the cold in the next few days.

In other disney news.. I'm on Irish time obv so I can officially say THIS DAY NEXT WEEK AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH WWOOOOOHOOOOO!
:dance3::dance3:

Also i mentioned before that my nephew who's 7 next week had told me that Disney was for babies.. I thought he meant like Winnie the pooh, Mickey mouse like playhouse disney stuff. I was horrified yesterday to find out he means it all like even CARS which he loved and had one of each of those little cars characters even that is "to young for him" and when momma said to him that CARS wasn't to young for him we got an eye roll and "I'm not 5 anymore nanny" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I introduced him to Vinylmation though so maybe that might sway him back to disney :lmao:

I'm glad my 7 year old doesn't think that!

I bet he'd like the stunt show! Show him utube video of that! That's not for babies!

Also i mentioned before that my nephew who's 7 next week had told me that Disney was for babies.. I thought he meant like Winnie the pooh, Mickey mouse like playhouse disney stuff. I was horrified yesterday to find out he means it all like even CARS which he loved and had one of each of those little cars characters even that is "to young for him" and when momma said to him that CARS wasn't to young for him we got an eye roll and "I'm not 5 anymore nanny" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I introduced him to Vinylmation though so maybe that might sway him back to disney :lmao:

Eh... I remember when I went through the phase where Disney wasn't cool. Don't worry, it won't last long. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Just a few days now!!!! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::dance3:

MP3Mickey270K1namBH.jpg

5 more days!!!!

MP3Mickey270K1namBH.jpg

5 more days!!!!

I love it! :goodvibes

Ha ha... I text momma today and told her I couldn't go anymore... I was joking. I went into work today and rota up for next week. They have me working on my Magic Kingdom and Prime outlet days... I ain't flying home for it :rotfl: I have to talk to boss tomorrow to get it fixed. (I might also add the same thing happened last year the day before I was due to fly I went into work and rota up I was off for first week but second week I was down to work 30 hours. I was like eh sorry not flying back for that!)

In Irish time we're down to 4 DAYS and I'm almost packed. Think all I have to do it charge cameras, phone and ipods and then pack all those and pack toilet stuff other wise packed and still have a pile of maybe clothes beside the suitcase. :) Mickey's house Mickey's house Mickey's house! :yay::yay::yay:

3 DAYS LEFT!
I'm going to Mickey's house THIS WEEK :banana::banana::banana:

Looking at weather fog and frosty crap on the way to England so fingers and toes crossed it won't hit here until after I leave :)

I'm still sick :( but not really caring about it anymore as excitment builds.

Oh and in work I said about the holidays and the rota to the boss and he didn't know about my holidays. We had a different boss when I arranged them :confused3 Oh well I'm still going so no worries :rotfl:

3 DAYS 3 DAYS! I'm going to root out Xmas tree today since college was cancelled. We've college tomorrow and then I'm on Mickey time :)

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

A cold front is coming through. For a spell, it will be in the 70's instead of the 80's, with high 50's low 60' at night.

:dance3: 3 days until you get to escape the rubbish UK weather!!! :dance3:

Hope you had fun getting a Christmas tree today.

A cold front is coming through. For a spell, it will be in the 70's instead of the 80's, with high 50's low 60' at night.

I was looking at that on wunderground... I live in Ireland though so 70's is kinda like the best of our summer weather so I think we'll survive :goodvibes

:dance3: 3 days until you get to escape the rubbish UK weather!!! :dance3:

Hope you had fun getting a Christmas tree today.

I'm in Ireland was looking at weather in England earlier saw something about planes in Heathrow being cancelled because of fog and frost. I wanna to get out of here before that decides to come across here :lmao:

Also we have a 7ft fake tree but momma always hides it away after xmas so had to find it. It's up behind me now but no decorations on it yet. I'll do that Wednesday :)

Getting sad to be leaving my doggies behind again. I always get tearful when they leave but I know I'm going to Mickey's house. Wish I could bring them on the 9 hour flight. My baby dog would howl the plane down though :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter